Looking for Poslaju

Dry Pork Ball Noodles

Second Saturday in a row that I did not go to the morning market. This time it was because mum had a function that was related to the Hungry Ghost Festival. Many religious and business associations give out donations to charities during this period, in cash and in kind. So I sent her out to Kuchai Lama in the morning then stopped over to KH's place. I had a conference to attend on Monday that required a lounge suit, so I borrowed his. Hate to admit his coat fit although I'm more svelte than him. :P. We then had breakfast at Restoran Yoong Seng and proceeded back to my place for a more 'detailed fitting' of the coat. By the end of that session, it was confirmed that I fit him like a glove. Lol.

Poslaju Balakong

After some resting and snuggling, we went out to Poslaju to collect my Citibank credit cards (follow up story to come). Made a wasted trip to Serdang because there are two Jalan Perusahaan 3 at the 43300 Seri Kembangan postcode. Annoying. The place I needed to be was at Balakong. So annoying when bank's send out courier items without asking for the preferred address. Ate lunch at 尊仪烧鸭, Kampong Baharu Balakong, a place famous for roast duck and roast pork. I preferred the siew yuk over their duck. They also have YTF, but it's made with minced pork instead of fish paste. Good texture, definitely not machine-ground pork.

Roast Duck

Duck Rice

From the lunch place had to rush back to Kuchai Lama to pick up my mum. Traffic was really bad. Kinda drained from all that activity, so I had a ninety minute nap before the BEC gathering that night. Was still groggy, but managed to survive the gathering.

Comments

Derek said…
Sure want me put on the gloves more often ...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho