Old School

What are the odds of bumping into your primary school classmate while shopping in Suria KLCC?

What are the odds of recognizing your primary school classmate while shopping in Suria KLCC?

What are the odds that your primary school classmate recognizes you while shopping in Suria KLCC?

For some freaky reason, we managed to recognize each other. We actually remembered each other's name too. I was so chubby back then, wonder what gave me away. My phoenix eyes? He quickly got my number and added me into a What's App group of old school mates. Horror of horrors? Well, it wasn't that bad. However, I was the only Chinese fella in there. Started trying to remember all the old names. Dug out old class photos. Did the express catch up. Most of them were married with kids except for my head boy. He's still single, sports K-pop hair and likes to run. Still as fair as I remember him with some Japanese blood running in him. Perhaps he's gay, but I've yet to make any connections. Gotta dig further. Bwahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho