New Stock

3 GX3

Come to think of it, I have not blogged about underwear in ages. If I had a body like James Pianka, The Underwear Expert's style reporter, perhaps I would even vlog! Anyway, this is just a quick update on the latest acquisitions in my ever-growing collection of undies. KH recently surprised me with three pairs of sporty GX3 hipsters. Hugs your booty low enough to show some crack. And the synthetic material is super silky and comfortable. The pouch is well-designed too. My first for his sexy Japanese brand.

Fun Prints

The next item I bought at a whim from Kitschen. I'm not a fan of their clothes but as I was burning time during Friday lunch hour, I spied their boxer shorts with super cute prints! Smiling whales and cartoon-y cars. I grabbed both! Perfect for lounging at home. Think its something new from them. Everyone wants to try their hand at underwear.

Comments

Derek said…
Glad baby like the GX3 underwear.
Derek said…
Glad baby like the GX3 underwear.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho