Food Finds

Sushi Head

Note: Gap post ahead, I'll let he photos do the talking.

Been many years since my last visit to Sushi Express, so I convinced KH to bring me there when we were at Citylink Mall.

Amalgam

Gunkan Sushi

Walked up and down, traversing Marina Square and Suntec City. Later in the day, we found ourselves at Raffles Hotel looking at a photography exhibition.

Corridor

Dinner was at Tonny Restaurant, Geylang. A recommendation by POD. Truth be told, I had some apprehension about eating at a restaurant that is named after the chef and even features his face prominently on the signboard. But my doubts were unfounded. Food was fantastic.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - delicious egg white with fish roe without the annoying-ness of Zhang Ziyi.

Crispy Yam with Truffle Oil

Crispy Yam with Truffle Oil - perfect for a high-rise lou sang!

For dessert, we had the best Blackforest cake in Singapore at Stuttgart Blackforest Boutique S-Café. Extremely non-halal. Two thumbs up. One isn't enough. Suzy was drunk on cake.

The Best Blackforest Cake in SG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho