Work & Play

definitely not decaf by williamnyk
definitely not decaf, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
Due to some marketing activity at a client in KL, I left office some time before twelve and took a can to Bangsar LRT station. Not knowing what to eat I just took a gamble at Joseph's Kitchen. It looked clean and quiet, perfect for me to take a call from my colleague. It's peculiar that every time you leave the office, something happens that needs your attention. Looking at the menu, I finally decided on a set lunch of Teppanyaki chicken rice. Just a moment after the waitress left, I checked-in via FourSquare. And guess what, I saw a tip that I really should have read earlier: "Poor service and lousy food. Set lunch was a rip off. The only thing good here is... oh wait, nothing!" -- bangsarbabe. My jaw dropped. Oh well. My lunch came. The rice was kinda dry. The teppayucky chicken came with a super salty black pepper gravy (huh?!) and it was garnished with corn. Weirdness. Just shoveled it down, drank up my hot lemon tea and left for KLCC. Had some time to kill so I went to Kino and Isetan. Bumped into Edwin Sumun there. Aimless, so I just went off. Was about an hour early, but my GM was already there. Discuessed a bit a bit what we were going to present. The venue was a room at the training center. Kinda like a classroom. When the IT PM arrived, we asked her about the audience. About forty she told us. My mouth gaped. Just an RFI prsentation and they arrange for forty! I was expecting just a handful at most. Apperently this customer was looking for something totally new. A total escape from the traditional way of doing things and truth be told, my company ain't the most innovative. Haha. We get things done. Period. Anyway, we just went ahead with what we had and tried our best to understand what they wanted. I'll let my GM worry about future directions and other marketing gimmicks. I finished the presentation in under an hour and tried my best to advice them on how they could best make use of our product.

teppayucky chicken

Having done my job, I went back to my project site. Walked back to Suria KLCC to catch the LRT to Masjid Jamek. Walked behind a guy who had a most eye-catching sashaying ass. Clad in a tight work shirt and slacks, I couldn't resist trying a sneak shot. Due to the amazing amplitude of his motion, I only managed a few shaky shots. LOL. From Masjid Jamek, I took a cab to Bukit Damansara. Went off work early that day to meet KH. KH wanted to go K3K Benta Kaya again but I veto-ed that choice! Ended up at D'Rich, Kuchai Lama. Although both of us had eaten dinner, we shared a nasi lemak with mutton curry and a cheese cake. Hehe. Discussed his work options late into the night. Sent him home at about 11:00pm. Stopped at a quiet spot outside his apartment and snacked on some nocturnal chupa-chups. Of course we both didn't reach the creamy centre, but we managed to get all worked up. Kinda sad having to finish the job at home. On a happier note, KH came bearing gifts again-- my swim trunk collection has now been joined by a lime green Popsicle from N2N. Another skanky number that comes with a bulge-enhancing pouch. Not for the family pool! And also a single-layer mesh bikini that would definitely be quickly ripped off in any bedroom situation! Can't wait!



Popsicle

Comments

Nick said…
The dish presentation looks poor. Chicken definitely dry. That's teriyaki!!!??? Come on chef if u gonna prepare teriyaki prepare properly la.
Vincent~ said…
it looks more like chinese soy sauce chicken if you ask me =3=
Gerry said…
hi william,

i dropped you a note through your contact us section. Not sure if it reaches you.

Please do reply if you do. Cheers.

Gerry
idiotsinlove83@gmail.com
Jonathan Tee said…
Why the pic is blur? Why... Such a nice body and butt..... Lol
William said…
@Nick:
Quite a rip-off kan?

@Vincent~:
Yeah, but both are quite similar :P

@Gerry:
Welcome to my blog.

@JonT:
Why blur? Explained liao lor.
kiddystick said…
LRT station is a pretty good place to spot perky ass.
Nick said…
Will: Definitely a rip-off. That place will be banned for serving dry chicken teriyaki.
Shake Trees said…
nvm lor abt the poor teriyucky chicken. at least got a live chicken u caught on camera dat is. lol...
Twilight Man said…
What a nice trunk you have!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho