Eat, Cut, Eat

Nigiri Sushi by williamnyk
Nigiri Sushi, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Sunday's post-church lunch was at Nihon Kai. A favourite of mine for value-for-money Japanese food. But unlucky for us, it was a full house that afternoon. Had to wait for fifteen minutes before they found us a table, not counting the time I spent looking for an illegal parking spot. In the end, we were ushered into a private room with an existing party of six inside. The table was long, but the youngn's inside were boisterous. Beats sitting outside though. Al fresco dining is so not for KL. For starters, we chose a plate of mixed mixed su, basically vinegared items like salmon, shrimp, crab, wakame, jelly fish, etc. A great appetizer. Following that, we had an assortment of nigiri sushi. Felt quite full after that, but amazingly, we managed to down a salmon butteryaki too! After that, I went for my haircut. My stylist complained that if he relied on me for his bread and butter, he would have starved to death long ago-- it had been three months since my last haircut. It didn't feel that long! Coincidentally, a kid from my church plopped on the seat next to me. Took me two minutes to get his attention. :S. Kids these days must filter out 'uncles' from their vision. T_T. Pre-dinner was assam laksa from my neighbour. So yummy. But we still went out with SK and her granny for dinner at the foodcourt. Fat fat fat fat! Shared several items. Saw a couple of twinks sitting nearby and I somehow felt that one of 'em was gave me too friendly a smile. Ngor lam tor jorrr...

Mixed Su

satay

Comments

Pike-chan said…
oohhh... maybe can try out that eatery place next time then...
Unknown said…
imma try that next weekend~




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho