Marco

pizza? by williamnyk
pizza?, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Once more, Saturday saw me doing the market and office routine. One would think that Saturday's a day of rest and sleeping in but I've not done that in a long time. :(. Left work a bit earlier coz I wasn't really in the mood to work. June's been a pretty bad month for me with three proposals to rush, one proof of concept, a project manager breathing down my next regarding development progress and a quality manager asking me every other day whether I had finished testing the system. Team lead. Developer. Tester. Pre-sales. Marketing. Way too many hats. Way too long hours. Way too little pay. Left work a tad early to swim. At the entrance of my apartment, I bumped into my tenant and his friend. We both gave each other the scan. His friend was very likely gay. Hurriedly asked about the leak at the unit and went to change into my swim trunks. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to swim on that day as the haze was pretty bad. Every gulp of air I inhaled was full of unhealthy particles. So I cut my swim short and went home to rest.

vongole.

For dinner, Sis suggested Marco's Pizza as it was her eldest son's birthday and his flavour of the month was pizza. The restaurant was packed that day due to Father's Day but at least they managed to find a table for us. We were warned that the kitchen's throughput was that good so we decided to cut the birthday cake first to alas perut. A slice of the RT Bakery Mirror Chocolate made the waiting so much more bearable. Our order trickled in with the starters and pastas coming first and strangely without any sign of our drinks. The BBQ chicken wings were extremely dry. A tube of KY would not have sufficed. However, I liked the fettucine vongole. The pasta was al dente and the sauce quite good. Lastly, both our pizzas arrived. First time having pizza with egg on it. Not bad really. And as usual, Roan slept through the whole thing!

Marco's Pizza

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Pizza with eggsssss? I might want to try at Marco's... Where is that?
JokerPJ said…
They look fine on the picture, kinda tasty too... cant go wrong with pizza cant they~

whats the damage? (how much?)
Anonymous said…
Hmmmmmm a generous spread of black olives. I might just give this place a try :)
+Ant+
William said…
@Twi:
Same row as King Crab, along the LDP.

@JokerPJ:
A large pizza is below $35 I think. But Pizza Hut is horrible.
William said…
@Ant:
Not too shabby la

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho