Mamak Celebrities: Lepak Lan



Working for long hours can be shitty, so my colleagues and I usually go for breaks at the nearby mamak shop for some sanity and to de-stress with food.  Saw this straight Malay cutie hanging out with his machas at Devis's Corner in TTDI. Sad to say that he has the typical straight attitude (was 'blowing bull' with his friends, talking big and what not) and smokes. But I can overlook that seeing that his arms are quite sexy. Huhu. That definitely perked me up for more drudgery in the office!

Comments

Leo Nut said…
I think there is a problem with my eye.. He doesnt look malay.. Lol, anyways. Yummy!
Anonymous said…
yeah, he don't look malay 8 all..very chinese look, very yummy..hehe
William said…
@Leo: @Anon:
Memang can see Malay traits in his face. But you know las these days... their gene pool very international jor. Banyak yang putih melepak and hidung mancung.
J said…
I miss looking at machas.... Sigh....

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho