Dear Lunch

stadium. by williamnyk
stadium., swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Finished the second half of the POC on Wednesday. Couldn't care less about trying to get points for the items. Just told the truth and said that it was unsupported but customizable. There were also several boo-boos with the system, but I deftly hid the errors or in some cases just jual air liur. The audience was already sick of me and restless, so they let it pass. Wakaka. I was out of there by lunch time. Took the train down Bukit Jalil, collected my car and thought about lunch. Made a last minute decision to call KH:

"Hi dear, you have one hour to accompany me for lunch?"

His mum would just have to wait to have lunch with him. :P. Picked him up and we went to Star Cafe, Taman Desa. Ate there once with my colleagues during a farewell lunch. Was told that the chef was from The Colliseum. Finding parking was relatively easy, but digging for coins to pay the parking meter wasn't. I practically had to dig for coins under the seat to pay the minimum MYR0.50. Service was slow as molasses with just one waitress struggling to serve just two tables. And when my ice water came, it was poured all over my slacks. KH immediately came to rescue dabbing my crotch with his hankie. Ordered fried glass noodles for MYR14. Quite steep, but it was excellent. The wok hei was there and the prawns were succulent and large. He was scheduled to leave for Singapore that night, so it was a poignant lunch. Wished that my lunch time was longer. As per ChatMate's request, we camwhored a bit in the car before I sent him home. Until the next visit...

Glass Noodles

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Oh I should have my own farewell lunch at Star Cafe too before I move house! Never tried that place. I won't order same iced water! Ouch!
Nick said…
So that the 1st thing KH would do after the water was accidentally poured? Dabbing on ur crotch area?!
Hmmmm.... ;-p
William said…
@Twi:
Where are you moving to? Ice water is better than hot water.

@Nick:
Hahahaha. I wish.
Twilight Man said…
I will be cooking meals for Lifebook who lives nearby!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho