Alarmed

cross your legs by williamnyk
cross your legs, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
On Saturday, mum and I skipped marketing to have the kitchen cabinets installed. The contractors came at about 10:30am, and after they had settled down and started work, I went out to the car accessories shop again. This time to find out why my car alarm became mute. Turned out to be a dead horn. After replacing it, my old Iswara now sounds like a foreign car. LOL. Cool. After getting that fixed, I met up SK for lunch at a nearby coffeeshop. She was around to get her wound dressed. Helped her to hop into the shop (seven stiches on her sole!). Ate a lousy chicken rice and packed an even lousier mied rice for mum. When we got home, the cabinets were still being installed. The guy was very meticulous. He would test each door thoroughly. Everything had to be smooth. A litle knock here, a little adjustment there. The QA was superb. Left the house again to collect another MySale package at my office. This time round was some super cheap Eastpak items. Brickfields was jammed like hell because some idiots set up a stage in the middle of Jalan Tun Sambanthan. All for the enjoyment of another bunch of idiots. Lemme give you a hint from the bunting:
  1. Selamat Datang Datuk Najib Tun Razak
  2. Selamat Datang Datuk Rais Yatim
  3. Selamat Datang Datuk S. Subramiam
Before heading home, SK and I stopped at Blackball, Seri Petaling to cool off. Rested a while at home before deciding to swim. Was supposed to wear my skanky N2N trunks that day (based on rotation), but I decided against it and went with my mesh AC swim shorts (doesn't sound more modest, but trust me, it is :P). My intuition was right... some stupid BBQ pool party greeted me. Whole lotta giggling girls. Ugh. For dinner, mum and I headed out to Restoran 83 for claypot chicken rice and lotus root soup (overflowing with groundnuts!). Cheap and hearty. A great way to end a Saturday night.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Yeah i passed that traffic jam too. That was weeks ago!
What happened to you legs? So skinny now!!
Sharks said…
Hmm, you cross your left leg over right leg..does that mean anything? LOL, I am crazy!
Anonymous said…
you got skinny tanned legs and tak ada bulu kaki..you waxed or shaved?
William said…
@Twi: @Kenni:
Where got skinny. Big thighs. :P

@Sharks:
Hahaha. Maybe my left ball is smaller than my right? :P

@Anon:
Au naturel. Tanned meh?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho