Tater Two

baby. by williamnyk
baby., swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Tater came acalling after many failed attempts to meet me due to my crazy work schedule and the fact that my workplace was far off from the city center. Seeing that I had not taken my replacement leave for Agong's birthday, I used it to see him. By Tater's account, we had not met in a couple of years. He was actually in town for several meetings, but whatever time in between we spent together. Early Tuesday morning I headed out to Hang Tuah station. I took a leisurely walk from the monorail station to The Pavilion. Pudu Jail was slowly being chipped away and construction was starting to get into full swing. By the time I reached CBTL, I was sweating like a pig. It wasn't such a leisurely walk after all with my heavy laptop and morning sun. I plopped down, ordered a brew of the day and fired up my lappie. Just about ten minutes into that, Tater messaged me saying that the people at Westin were nice enough to let him check in, so he asked me to go over. So I got the coffee to go and hopped over to Westin. Gave me a big hug at the lobby before leading me up to his business suite. Did some catching up with him before he dashed out to catch a cab to his first meeting. I stayed in his room to do my work. On leave, and I was still working, blegh. Luckily, he was able to ditch his female colleague, so we had lunch together at about 1:00pm at Food Republic. Ate at my favourite stall that served lotus root soup. During lunch, we had some eye candy and one guy actually looked like he belonged in a Japanese beach-themed GV.

fountain.

divan.

Talked about many things, from relationships, sex to underwear. On that final point, I brought him around to hunt for a skimpy pair of boxer shorts with an inner pouch. Skinxwear no longer manufactured it, but we did find something similar at Philosophy Men. Unfortunately, it came at a premium. Tater decided against it. Some time before three, we headed back to the hotel for Tater to prepare for his next meeting. Once again, he left me to my own devices (if you guys were wondering, I did not lounge naked on the comfy bed with all the curtains thrown open. XD But I did fool around with the scale and found that they charge MYR15 for a pack of condoms at the mini bar!). Brought my swim trunks along, but I ended up not swimming after surveying the pool. Quite small and no eye candy was available. But most importantly I forgot to bring my sandals. Oh well. Tater came back from his last meeting at about 6:00pm. We chatted for an hour or so before heading out to dinner at Restoran WAW. Seems that every guest I receive in KL I bring to Restoran WAW. First it was POD and Nick, and the most recent was Andy and w850i. Ordered a few favourites like chicken satay, grilled chicken wings, Hokkien noodles and Wat Tan Hor. As usual, the stuff from the grill were super tasty. For dessert, we had muscular hunk in a tank top who looked like he just hopped off a surfboard on a Hawaiian beach. A pool of saliva was collecting in front of Tater. For our benefit, the hunk sashayed his ass and that confirmed his sexuality. Even flashed his pearly whites for us. I bet Tater went back there for a look after I left.

skewer.

Back in Tater's room, I was presented with a pair of PS undies that he had bought in HK. With my reputation, is it any wonder that what he bought me was already in my underwear drawer at home? Hahahahahaha. As a backup plan, he fished out another pair from his luggage and lo and behold, I also had that pair! LOL. Poor Tater. It was getting late, so I give him a final bear hug and bid him good night. Hope we can meet up in Singapore next!

Comments

J said…
I on the other hand am wishing my radar can be turned off... Picking up too many signals which I am sick of for not reciprocating!
William said…
@Hdaran:
Can turn off by eating vegetarian for 3 months

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho