Pan Mee Again?!

Chatime by κεηι
Chatime, swiped from κεηι on Flickr.

On Sunday, I had lunch with SK, Bunny and JJ after mass. Cha Cha Pan Mee again, believe it or not! I told them about the fiasco I experienced last week. JJ listened in disbelied cause as it was his usual haunt. I even pointed out the errant staff! However, service was very good that day. Must have been some kind of cosmic belch last week. Before saying goodbye, we had drinks at Chatime. Ordered their green tea latte against my better judgement. My mind was screaming, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" and yet I went ahead anyway. It was horrible. Period. Powdery green tea suspended in milk. That's it. At least it didn't beat my green tea latte experience at Starbie. Noticed that Bunny was getting a bit restless, making bunny noises and fidgeting. JJ took the cue and we ended the lunch gathering. Back home, I rested a bit before going for a swim. Dinner was at my sister's place and that ended yet another Sunday. I think this scores a 10 on the Borpost Scale (Boring Post Scale in case you're wondering). Blegh...

Comments

TZ said…
I stopped drinking Chatime... i don't really like the sweetness and the favorite. Anyway, long time i haven't take Cha Cha Pan Mee... :p
- a L E x - said…
So far the only drink that's nice in chatime is their ori milk tea lol...
William said…
@TZ:
You will always go for Starbie.

@-Alex-:
Haha. Should go back to their roots.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho