Date with Mr. Sky

model. by williamnyk
model., swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Been wanting to meet Sky ever since he broke the news to me about his relationship problems. Sent him a text in the morning and luckily he was free to meet up. I asked him to suggest a venue for lunch, but he was apprehensive. Am I THAT whiny when it comes to food? LOL. I'm not Chef Wan Ok?! He left the decision to me. Cracked my head thinking of what to eat in PJ. I even posted the question on FB and several friends gave some helpful suggestions. But luckily Sky declared that he needed to settle something at Padini Concept Store, so we met at One Utama. The school holidays and sales had started, so I knew that parking would be a bitch. Parked my car at One World Hotel instead to avoid the crowds. However, Sky wasn't so lucky. He spent more than fifteen minutes looking for parking. My iPhone was losing its juice fast, so I was kinda cranky. Thankfully we met up at center court where a Peugeot car show was being held. Plenty of promoters in hot pants and midriff-baring tops. Their porcelain white skin definitely matched the white sports car on stage. Our first stop was the Padini Concept Store for Sky to alter his slacks. He browsed a while too but sensing my menacing tummy growl, he quickly ushered me to lunch. He was looking for something cheaper, so I suggested Lameeya. Surpsisingly, he had not eaten there before. Somehow, the food quality seems to have dropped. Cost-cutting measures no doubt. But it was Sky's treat, so I couldn't complain... much. :P.

kaya.

ballsy.

We spent quite some time there catching up with each other's lives. Seems that things have settled on his side and he was moving on. Nichonic was also discussed at the table, but I shall leave it at that. Hehe. Gossip and bitching was also on the agenda. :P. Next up was shopping. We went back up to collect Sky's slacks and we did more looking around. Unfortunately, he did not buy anything. Along the way, we also did some guy-watching, but did not get very good pickings that day. Hopped from shop to shop- looking at slacks and shoes. Walking into G2000, he declared that the slim cut there did not suit him-- he need skinny cut. Goodness. To quench our thirst after all that walking, I suggested something from Juice Boost. I had a Smooth Operator, while Sky chose a Slimmer's Paradise (not like he needs it). The guava in my drink was quite good, but towards the end, there was a weird tartness in my mouth. Our final stop before parting was Uniqlo. Opening specials due to the new outlet in MV. Bought two pairs of pima cotton boxer briefs at $9.90. Couldn't resist although I know I have too much underwear. Hahaha. Sky finally went on a shopping spree buying three pairs of underwear, a pink shirt (so what if you look gay in it? :P) and a basic heather T. As luck would have it, I saw Kelvolution strolling in the store with his bf and I decided to go over and say hi. First time hearing his voice. Sky and I parted ways after that. He continued his slacks hunt and I headed home for a swim...

cotton.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I agree that Lameeya has dropped its standard badly and lost a good client - That's ME!!

How come I didn't see the boxers selling so cheap at UniQlo? Blind grandma!!!
Anonymous said…
It was nice catch-up with you dear ! : ) Sky blue
Jaded Jeremy said…
"Am I THAT whiny when it comes to food?"

Ban thinks that you ban restaurants left, right and centre :P
Anonymous said…
A whiny with an underwear fetish! hehe
+Ant+
Anonymous said…
@Jaded Jeremy : Finally I have someone to join me. Could not agree with you more, he ban most of the restaurants I suppose. LOL. Could you imagine how stressful to suggest a restaurant to him? haha

Sky Blue
Cheryl said…
If u suggest to me even worst,,, dear already linear
Danny said…
haha .. i got the same pair of indie.. same color.. same size lagi.. and they are early comfortable to wear :)
J said…
Again, you have all the colours of the rainbow!!! (undies)
Anonymous said…
JJ and Sky, thank heavens he hasn't banned my homecooked yet :s
+Ant+
William said…
@Twi:
Hahaha. They must have been very sedap last time. Buy in Japan!

@Sky:
*Muacks*

@JJ:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

@Cheryl:
You have extra requirements.

@Danny:
My pet bro says that they lose shape due to constant washing. Lemme know when you wear. We can match. :P

@Hdaran:
The underwear rainbow!
savante said…
Actually have a couple of pink shirts :P
JokerPJ said…
$9.90??? GOSH!!!

should visit 1U soon...

eh~ you have tones of undies liao hor... still buy? tsk tsk tsk... think you need some kind of counseling or stuff...
Jaded Jeremy said…
*Like JokerPJ's "counseling" comment.
William said…
@JokerPJ:
The promotion has ended lo. Yes, I probably need professional help. Do you think I need to buy new underwear before meeting the counselor? Better first impression le.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho