LRT Celebrities: Loo Leon



I know, I know, the name doesn't do justice to this college cutie. So boy next door. Met him twice on the STAR LRT to Masjid Jamek. Both times I caught him napping (he looks much better with his eyes open!). Good for me to cause it makes my job much easier, but of course he has a different charm with his eyes wide open! One day, as luck would have it, we both headed for the toilet after alighting at Masjid Jamek. One could conclude that I actually followed him, but I swear I'm an angel! I can get you some character witnesses who would vouch for me if you like. Hehe. And so ngam we urinated side by side as there were only two urinals available. XD. I did not steal a glance k? Hehe. Perhaps some of my readers might think that my skills extend to the level that I managed to take a spy cam of him peeing while I myself was answering the call of nature! Wakakakaka. Hope to see more of this cutie. :).

Comments

JokerPJ said…
You are a legend!!!

Teach me MASTER!!!
J-boy said…
YUMS!!

Would love to be in his dreams hahaha ;)
Spy vs Spy said…
u sure his eyes are closed? maybe he is spying on u spying on him; and the toilet encounter may be no coincident. and are u sure he didnt checked urs at the pee? :)

PS: maybe he is the one now writing this comment. hehehe
William said…
@JokerPJ:
LOL. There is a complex ritual we must follow before you can be accepted as my apprentice. :P

@JBoy:
Thought you would love him in you. :P

@SvS:
You're cute! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho