Ponteng Kerja

Terengganu Goodies by williamnyk
Terengganu Goodies, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Since my boss was not in the office on Wednesday, I notified him that I would be taking half a day of replacement leave in the afternoon. Packed up and took the LRT down to Bukit Jalil. In my blur state, I took the Ampang train instead of the Seri Petaling train and ended up in Miharja. Crap! I got off and went to the other platform to catch the train back up to Chan Sow Lin. I boarded the next train that arrived. And you know what? I went back down to Miharja!!! Double crap! I noticed a gweilo making the same mistake. During my second time at Chan Sow Lin, I made sure I boarded the correct train. Ugh. What a waste of time and money. At Bukit Jalil, I had to waste more time walking to the parking lot near Stadium Putra due to the stupid Proton Power of 1 exhibition. By the time I picked SK up, it was already 2:00pm. Lunch was at Restoran Mek T at Puchong Jaya. A fast food style joint for Terengganu food. Owned by a Chinese lady, but halal. Tried their nasi dagang (found the rice a tad sweet but it's really among the best in KL), keropok lekor (not exceptional) and laksam (the rice sheets were a bit soft and I detected a taste of flour). Overall they have good food and good variety. I would definitely visit again to try their other items. Next up, we went to IOI Mall to buy some stuff from Caring Pharmacy. Also stopped for coffee at Mbuji. Was disappointed by their African Arabica coffee beans. Not worth the price. After that I went back to SK's apartment for a some crazy home lab activities. Stirred up my own batch of shampoo with a mix of natural and mild surfactants from SK's private stash. Was such a pain stirring the SLS. Gunky stuff. Thicker than any cum you would ever see. Wish I had a blender on hand! I kinda screwed up the formula... calculations were off and we ended up with too much water. But that didn't stop SK from saving the formula. :). Another two days of replacement leave to clear!

Latte

Home Lab

Comments

Leo Nut said…
KEROPOK LEKOR!!~~~ OH MY GOD!! DROOL!!!! FKKKK... I WANT.... ><
Sharks said…
OMG~ The same mistake twice, hahaha! So funny la you!
William said…
@LeoNut:
Hahahaha... a keropok connoisseur!

@Sharks:
XD. My junior told me he made the same mistake thrice!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho