Polo Bun Crumbs

XUX by williamnyk
XUX, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.

Believe it or not, I have some leftover cuties from my HK trip, so before I forget, here they are.





And here's an example of their personalized car registration plates. People can be so creative!

MOMO, BEN BEN

And oh yeah... Yoshinoya seems popular over there. I see it more than McD. And KFC is so rare!

One more thing--SASA. Everywhere also SASA! Here one, there one. It's like a bad case of syphilis!

Will be back to my regular programming tomorrow or the day after. Stay tuned!

Comments

tuls said…
i got ang mo overdose liao.. i still suka only asians... why why why?!?!?!?!?
thompsonboy said…
Sasa is wonderful, I love their prices. Don;t be hating
William said…
@tuls:
Sebab you rice queen lo

@TBoy:
I don't hate them, just that they are all over the place. Quite amazing.
Ash Godiva said…
I love the slim one with spec,YUM!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho