Love and Pride

Love and Pride by williamnyk
Love and Pride, swiped from williamnyk on Flickr.
One night, I went over to KH's place as his parents were out gambling. Didn't skank all the way, but it was great pleasuring each other after a long hiatus. We enjoyed every bit of each other. Lapped each other up. With the orgasm still fresh in my mind, KH produced a pair of rings (not cock rings!) and still in a state of undress he knelt in front of me and slipped it over my finger. It was a pair of matching platinum-gold bands from "Love & Pride", a gay and lesbian jewelry specialty store (trust him to go all the way). Our third commitment to each other in our five years together (meaning this is our third set of rings and I still wear all of them regularly). Although I had been calling him my hubby long before this, this was a sweet gesture that I would not forgo. Baby, thanks for all the good times and thanks for sticking with me through the bad. I love you baby. Happy 5th Anniversary and Happy Valentine's Day!

V

Comments

Ganesah @ Nash said…
Omg...This is so sweet...God bless both of you for many more years together..
Anonymous said…
beautiful gay hands
Dr W said…
So incredibly sweet. You guys are the greatest.
Gratitude said…
Very happy for the both of you. Wish you guys many more years of togetherness :)
kenni said…
Awww....this post is so gay, rainbows and unicorns everywhere!

Wish you guys have many more awesome years of bliss filled with love!
William said…
@Gan:
Thanks. :)

@Anon:
Haha. Should I consider going for Nivea Hand Cream commercial auditions?

@Bill:
You're great too. :P

@Grat:
Thanks!

@Tuls:
:)

@Kenni:
TQ. Haha. You saw that many things?

@Hdaran:
It was a stroke of luck that we found each other but we had been working hard at the relationship for years. :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
Banyaknya rings! Targeting ten for all fingers?

Happy anniversary!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho