Top or Bottom?



Here's a picture of the new RapidKL LRT gate. As a new user, where would you choose to touch your token / Touch n' Go card / myRapid card? Position (A) or (B)? If you chose (B), you would be one of the many users who get stuck at the gate wondering why the gate isn't letting them through. Every day, people try again and again at the location, wondering why the gate gives out a funny noise. Perhaps we are too used to web pages, where "click here" literally means CLICK HERE. LOL. If you answered (A), good for you. You and RapidKL think alike. But I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. So, are you an (A) or a (B)? Or let me rephrase it, would you touch Top or Bottom? :)

Comments

J-boy said…
hahahahaha i'm a top (only referring to this particular situation) LOL :P

I think sensible people will scan it at the symbol loh, or generally somewhere in the middle LOL :P
Danny said…
they just have to add on an arrow sticker from b pointing to a.. problem solved :)

probably i'll touch b ...lol ;p
Leo Nut said…
I usually.. Smack the card in the middle and swipe it up and down till it beeps.. haha! So (A) then (B) then (A)(B)(A)(B).. haha
J said…
Your labeling actually confused me... I would touch "A" top!!!
Cedric Ang said…
I would have clicked/scan the top. Maybe because I'm a top?
William said…
@JBoy:
That makes me insensible! :P

@Danny:
I agree!

@Kaylex:
LOL. A safe choice.

@Ash:
Means... :P

@Hdaran:
Opps..

@TBoy:
Makes the LRT merrier ma...

@Cedric:
I shall continue to observe if more women actually touch (B)
fable said…
I finally get to experience the token for the first time yesterday and i must thank you for this post LOL~ you know, to get me prepared. But you didn't prepared me in the purchase of the token! It's very stressful when people behind me are monitoring my every moves, to have me demonstrate to them when i myself is having trouble locating my destination LOL stress~

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho