The Bride

Unlike SK, I rarely have super-vivid dreams. None of those Hollywood movie plots and IMAX theater effects. But the other day, I think I finally got a blockbuster playing during my REM sleep. Well, not an action movie, more of a romantic comedy? Something every little girl dreams of... getting married. I actually dreamt that I was goonna marry KH. Quite traditional really. The bride went to the groom's place. Not in a palanquin with a band of musicians, but actually a VIP bus with me, SK and one other wispy person inside. After arriving at KH's condo, I went up to his place. Upon arrival, the front door was open and all his relatives were standing around. The standard sam ku luk po. All of them were whispering to each other. Can't blame them, how often does one see a gay marriage in Malaysia? But perhaps it was also due to the fact that I was only dressed in a muscle T and a pair of shorts for my own wedding (one would be expecting a red qipao with intricate phoenix emroidery). Anyway, KH suddenly came out and took me by the hand and led me inside. A hush fell over the place and every eye was on us. Then the whispering resumed with gusto. I was led to kneel in front of KH's parents. Amazingly, my mother-in-law was smiling sweetly. I offered her tea and she drank it willingly. In return, she gave me three giant dragon and phoenix bangles. My mouth was agape... Poof! The dream was over.

I don't know what prompted me to have that dream really. Wet dreams, skanky dreams I can understand... but dreams about matrimony? I have never given it any serious thought. I wonder...

Comments

Danny said…
its time to hint others that Tiffany's jewelry is actually better than dragon & phoenix bangles...lol ;p
MrBunnyBan said…
walau, dragon & phoenix bangles lagi! I could never have dreams like this cos I'm not used to the ceremony
Ash Godiva said…
It seems your dream is a good sign,i got the feeling you might receiving something,spiritual progress or increase of power in your office?or collaboration with someone?
William said…
@Danny:
LOL. That's true. Can always sell the gold.

@Ban:
Hahaha. Gotta rediscover your roots.

@Ash:
You're kinda right!
J said…
Probably embedded deep in your subconscious...
fable said…
KH is the bride is seems? :D
Sharks said…
What a sweet dream eh~ but LOL at your shorts and muscle T, haha! It's good to have sweet dreams...There was once I dreamt about something very sad, I was crying in the dream, and the second I woke up I was crying at the same time as well, then it went nonstop...>.<
Gratitude said…
Wot a sampat dream!!! wakakakakaka
+Ant+
William said…
@Hdaran:
Very deep :P

@Fable:
You did not read my story correctly le... ;)

@Sharks:
Crying in your dream? It must have been very traumatic. Hugs.

@Grat:
Not as sampat as SK's dreams!
Red for Good Luck said…
Did u know what underwear you wearing in the dream? :-p
William said…
@RFGL:
Think I went commando :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho