Shark Fin Soup Sucks

Here's an excerpt from an FB wall regarding sharks fin activism at its best. I enjoyed taking part. Happy reading!

VegeBoy
shark fin melon soup ready in another 40 minutes. I am sure it will turn out great!
Like · · Unfollow Post · Yesterday at 8:25pm ·
Mr. J likes this.
williamnyk For some reason, sharkfin melon makes me feel nauseous. It has since been banned from my dinner table. Prefer the common melon.
Yesterday at 8:32pm · Like

Activist1 Stop killing sharks!!
Yesterday at 8:34pm · Like · 1

VegeBoy haha, never heard people get allergy of that. I love it, it's sweeter for my liking. :)
Yesterday at 8:34pm · Like

VegeBoyActivist1 I hope you are joking.......
Yesterday at 8:34pm · Like

Activist1 I am not.
Yesterday at 8:35pm · Like

VegeBoy have you finished reading my sentence carefully then?
Yesterday at 8:35pm · Like

Activist1 Not I haven't. Got so angry with people eating shark fin
Yesterday at 8:36pm · Like

Activist1 No**
Yesterday at 8:36pm · Like

VegeBoy it's shark fin MELON.
Yesterday at 8:47pm · Like

VegeBoy I am a vegetarian for 13 years for whatever's sake. :)
Yesterday at 8:48pm · Like · 1

Activist1 I know I know. The first couple of word triggered me
Yesterday at 8:48pm · Like
williamnyk Lol. Looks like sharkfin melon also menjadi mangsa. It's the sweetness that gets to me
Yesterday at 9:07pm · Like
williamnyk VegeBoy-- when will you say stop killing livestock?
Yesterday at 9:08pm · Like

VegeBoy ‎-_-" It's not funny!
Yesterday at 9:20pm · Like

Activist2 Tsk tsk. Vegetarians have shark's fin too? What do they use?
6 minutes ago · Like

VegeBoy MELON Activist2, MELON. It's a plant!
5 minutes ago · Like
williamnyk Alamak, faux sharks fin pun kena attack
4 minutes ago · Like

Activist2 Oh. I thought you mix shark's fin aka tofu with melon.
4 minutes ago · Like

VegeBoy google shark fin melon and you might know what it is.
about a minute ago · Like
williamnyk I eagerly await the third sharks fin activist
about a minute ago · Like

VegeBoy Will, you are watching the show huh? -_-"
a few seconds ago · Like
williamnyk Don't you find it amusing?
a few seconds ago · Like

Comments

Leo Nut said…
Ohh, i thought the vegetarian sharkfin was some types of rice noodles, dint know it was melon!

Just signed an Anti-sharkfin petition from body shop and got a small badge that i wear everyday! XD
William said…
@Kaylex:
I think vegetarians use some type of transparent noodle for sharks fin. You wear a button badge every day?

@Ash:
Hahahaha.
Vegeboy said…
I shall sue you for not quoting! LOL. Anyway,

vegetarian shark fin is NOT shark fin melon. They are different. Just to clear Kaylex's doubt.
William said…
@VegeBoy:
Did not want to expose you ma. :P
Nick said…
Lol!!!! The fb dialogue is so hilarious! Poor shark fin MELON & faux 1 too.
shane said…
it's still a shark fin! stop killing shark!

LOL..kidding
William said…
@Nick:
Is it popular in Brunei?

@Shane:
I had a very nice sup hisit in Jakarta once... :P
Nick said…
Well, the dish name is popular. But seldom serve unless during wedding / other special occasion. Quality wise so-so.
Wah Liao eh! nak sebut nama negara kan? Mana tahu org anti-ikan yu pun nak sabo negara ku... Kesian...Lol
William said…
@Nick:
Won't la. You'll be safe. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho