Negarakuku

Here's how little Cyan sings the national anthem:

"Negaraku, rumah tumpahnya darahku..."

I have failed in my many attempts to correct him. LOL. From what I can tell, he sings Bahasa Melayu songs phonetically. Sometimes he combines several words together and mumble them out ala Jay Chou. But at least he sings "Rasa Sayang" very well. Cyan learned it in conjunction with his pre-school sports day. He proudly brought home a silver trophy (a kiddy telematch) which he affectionately calls the "Piston Cup". Watched too much "Cars" apparently. So cute, right?

Comments

Twilight Man said…
My nephew at 3 years, could follow the mosque's sermon prayers in wrong tunes. He went like this - Allah What's Up?... Now he is 18 years old.
- a L E x - said…
Kid's are always so adorable xD
William said…
@Twi:
LOL. He's a big boy now!

@-Alex-:
I can take them when they're cute, not when they are grumpy and throw tantrums
Anonymous said…
rumah tumpahnya darahku?? does it even make sense? lol!
my nephew joins a kindie and his bestie is a malay, and now he keeps singing nenek nenek song. don't know what that is, but my nephew makes it sound funny and cool. haha.
kids are adorable, but yeah, i hate it when they start throwing tantrums.
William said…
@Anon:
He's a kid, most of the time, he doesn't make any sense. LOL. When he tells stories, he just uses all teh words and concepts that he can think of and string it together. XD. Nenek, nenek? Never heard of it. Post up the lyrics next time. :)
Gratitude said…
LOL I had to sing the 1st line in my head for a few times before finally being able to get get it right, "tanah" Wooooooooo
+Ant+
Nicholas Nick said…
simply adorable haahhahaha..

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho