Poslaju Sucks

Blackwell's parcel by ark
Blackwell's parcel, swiped from ark on Flickr.

Went to the Poslaju Center at Brickfields to courier some legal documents to my brother to sign. Yes, the lawyer firm finally drew up the documents for the perfection of charge after months and months.

Months ago:

"Fail tu... dah lama kan... emmm... bukan saya in charge la..."

"Err... saya belum buat la. Sekarang saya kerja kat reception. Nanti la bulan depan saya call you semula..."


Pening right? So, I passed the heavy envelope to the woman at the Poslaju counter.

Moi: Ke Singapura.

Poslaju: RM30.

Moi: Er... lekat macam tu je? Tak letak dalam plastik ke?

Poslaju: Plastik tu takde stok.

Moi: Tak koyak ke nanti sampul tu?

Poslaju: Emmm... Insyallah tak koyak.

Moi: (ARGGHHH) Bagi saya celotape tu, saya nak tampal-tampal sikit.


So is it an act of God if my package actually arrives at the destination?

Comments

Twilight Man said…
LOL... This is a shock to me! I often send my barangs through that outlet too.
J said…
I've heard of my friend's deliveries constantly getting lost!
Kenny Mah said…
The Tidak-Apa Attitude Strikes Again! :P
Nicholas Nick said…
hahaha act of God.. you're so funny can ahahahhaahahah
William said…
@Twi:
No choice, the cheapest and closest to my office.

@Hdaran:
I'm not surprised!

@KennyM:
Haha. KPI surpassed!

@NNick:
Let us pray...
You know, reading this post makes me really appreciate one Malay "aunty" working at the post office in my hometown..

I'll just go ask her any random question about posts and she'll explain to me very nicely, and sabar...
This comment has been removed by the author.
William said…
@Delusion:
Hometown... maybe less volume?
the viennamese said…
I've been expecting a package... due to arrive more than a year ago.. Maybe cuz koyak edi huh? Hahahaha. No hope d.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho