Spray On


From my last skanky post about nipple licking I have noticed that many readers by the fact that I have EDT on my nipples. I don't know about you, but I spray my EDT on my body rather than on my clothes. A quick spritz on my chest and abdomen usually does the trick. Experts recommend applying fragrance at your pulse points because body heat intensifies the effect. Some people say that by spraying on your clothes, you risk staining them and clothes do not retain fragrance as well as your skin. But some people recommend walking through a mist of perfume in your clothes. Opinions differ. My choice of location is kinda odd when you consider that the usual places are the neck and wrists. Perhaps I shall try those places too. Hehe.

How do you wear your fragrance?

Comments

thompsonboy said…
The way you use is correct though I always forget to spray them on while I am naked and ended up on my clothes
Danny said…
neck and arm ...
neck , the usual part..
arm, so that i cam sniff myself...lol ;p
Jaded Jeremy said…
Just below the wrists and/or on the neck - areas where pulse is usually felt.
Nick said…
Spray on my wrist, behind me ear (slightly), neck & chest. Maybe a bit on d shirt. I have a fren who sprayed in d air & he hop around as lil EDT droplets rains on him. Dun see d logic of it but it sure works on him though. :-)
MrBunnyBan said…
in any case, not on nipples lar... hahaha...
Pluboy2 said…
never spray perfume on clothes.. that's not the right way to use perfume..
William said…
@TBoy:
You can always unbutton your shirt for a quick spritz. :)

@Danny:
Why sniff yourself?

@JJ:
At the temple?

Nick:
Ooo... you spray at many locations. Wangi! Hop around? Like a bunny. ;P

@Ban:
It's in the general area of the chest ma...

@Takashi:
:)
Deicidal said…
I use cologne. I spray the mist and walk into it nia... :P 'wearing' it, so to speak.
Janvier said…
Adik can give you a proper lesson!
William said…
@Deicidal:
Aha, you subscribe to that school.

@Janvier:
Jemput dia naik ke rancangan kami!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho