Salt and Pepper

SK discovered my first white hair during a BEC gathering in Kuchai Lama. At first she thought it was paint, then after further examination, we found it to be otherwise. =_=. Quickly, she pulled out the hair for me to see. The hair was partially-gray at the tip. Quite peculiar don't you think for the melanin to stop being produced at the start, then jump-started again at a later time. The engine is failing! Boo-hoo. Turns out that getting gray hair at the age of thirty is considered as premature graying! How can!? Sniff-sniff. Time to start eating black sesame tong sui in large amounts. Jom! But truth be told, my first gray hair actually sprouted up in my left nostril. Hehe. That was perhaps about a year ago. And guys... please don't talk about gray hair in the nether regions! Can't imagine... =_=

Comments

Deicidal said…
mother used to tell me how strange it is that even teenagers nowadays get white/gray hair.

Then it happened to me for a period in high school. Strands of it sprouting among my black mane like an albino uprising.

It went away in time. Maybe it will for you.
Skyhawk said…
Looks like you are very concern about the grey hairs...relax.
Gratitude said…
You are just 2 strands shy of beating me! :P lolz
+Ant+
Anonymous said…
At least you still have a full head of hair, I'm losing my crown faster than I can say 'hair' and nothing seems to work, not even f****** Yun Nam! so sad...the worst part is I'm not even 30 yet, still a long way from that mile stone. Life sux.
William said…
@Deicidal:
That gives me hope! Thanks.

@Antonios:
The phoenix rises out from the ashes. Yeah, I should relax. Just being a little dramatic. :P

@Grat:
I have no plans on beating you!

@Anon:
Sorry to hear that. Tried medication? Yes, you've made me realize that I should be more grateful...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho