MRT Celebrities: Guess, Guess, Guess


Hi guys and gals! Instead of "LRT Celebrities", we have "MRT Celebrities" today. Why you may ask? Cause today's contributor is none other than KH! His skill also not bad hor? Look at the two guys in the collage. I prefer the twink on the left. Hidung mancung. Gotta love his arms too. Is it just me or do you find that both of 'em are giving out a gay vibe? But perhaps the guy on the left is just a bit confused like so many other Singaporean boys. So, what do you think? Are they gay? 1, 2, 3... Discuss!

P.S.: In just a few years (and if the project doesn't go under due to massive corruption), KL would have its own version of "MRT Celebrities"!

Comments

Anonymous said…
the one on the right side, yummy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~very bottom, haha
simonlover said…
The left one is DEFINITELY GAY! Hahaha! Yes...Singaporean boys are definitely a confused lot!
Derek said…
Haha thanks for featuring my pics dear!

The left one has really nice muscular arms!
simonlover said…
Now..How nice if me & the Horny BF share the same passion of snapping pictures of unsuspecting lengchais? He'll always scold me if I were to behave like you guys! Wakaka
William said…
@Orange:
Ohhh... that is your type. ;)

@SimonL:
I feel the right one is more confirmed. :). Why HornyBF so uptight one? XD

@Derek:
Leng zai pics should be shared ma. Thanks for contributing. Muacks.
- a L E x - said…
Both looks nice to me xD

So far in my life taking the Kelana line LRT, I've never bumped into any celebs lol~ Sad LRT life T_T
Twilight Man said…
I really dunno why most of my Singaporean cousins look like gays but they are married.
William said…
@-Alex-:
Sure or not? PJ banyak le.

@Twi:
LOL. Maybe there are bi? :P
David The Man said…
I myself also confused liao! But the left one is yummy!
William said…
@abc123:
More to come. The bf is turning into quite the MRT shutterbug
WALAO! eh eh u know the frequency in singapore different kan?? so u need to tune abit but the one on the right abit too spot on! LOL
William said…
@Jonathan:
I need more ptractise.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho