Keluar

Keluar by Ron-Dorothy
Keluar, swiped from Ron-Dorothy on Flickr.
Oops. A leftover post from my Europe trip. Something random about exit signs in the countries that I visited. Please take note that the photos are not my work. Click on them to visit the photographer's photostream on Flickr. This is just a post about my observations on public transport in Europe. :)

London - Underground - Way Out

London.way out

Barcelona - TMB - Salida (Spanish) / Sortida (Catalan)

Sortida

Cologne - DB - Ausgang

Exit to the left in the direction of travel

Paris - Metro - Sortie

Sortie

P.S.: The most common road name in Cologne is "Einbahnstraße". Hahaha. "One Way Road".

Einbahnstraße

Comments

Twilight Man said…
You should work for my boss. One of our factory division manufactures billboards and signages too. I have a friend who actually stole and collects many car number plates from US!!
AWAN said…
I like this concept! A friend of mine whos into architecture was soo into signages and some can be very creative!
Vincent~ said…
now tat u mention it, i din notice any exit signs in edin.... hmm.... need to b more observant. zz
William said…
@Twi:
I'm guessing your friend collects those personalized number plates.

@Savoir:
Yeah, some signs are creative, but more often funny.

@Vince:
I'm sure they say "Way Out" in Edin. too.
Anonymous said…
Einbahnstraße means "To the nearest train station"
Twilight Man said…
Nope that guy really stole any number plates he fancied by unscrewing them from the cars! He studied at Ohio State University and is my ex boss' son. I saw his collection at his apartment. Bastard!
William said…
@Anon:
You sure?

@Twi:
If he got caught, I'm sure he would have enjoyed making car plates in the state penitentiary.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho