Helping Hand

Swiped from ewankojohn
Football. Bah! Everytime there is a game at Bukit Jalil Stadium, things go haywire. Arsenal was there last Wednesday and I got a very 'pleasant' surprise when I got down at Bukit Jalil Station to collect my car from the parking lot. It was surrounded by loads of motorcycles! F*ck! Dragged a few motorcycles out of the way, but some were extremely hard to move (learned that Kris is heavier than other brands!). Decided to enlist the help of a stranger. Thank goodness he was strong and knew how to move the locked motorcycles. We moved more than ten and had to slowly adjust the rows of motorcycles for me to able to manoeuver out. Still, it was too tight and I scratched the car a bit. Crap! And that ordeal really took a toll on my spindly arms. Ouch. Ouch. Ache. Ache.

The next day, while I was walking to KL Sentral, a trio of Thai girls stopped me to ask for directions. They wanted to get to My Hotel @ Brickfields. Those gung-ho girls only knew the name of the hotel. No address. No map. They just believed the website... "very close to KL Sentral". Brave. Very brave. The hotel was at Jalan Tun Sambanthan, so I led them downstairs to the Sky Bus departure point. The bloody elevator was shot, and one of the girls had this XL luggage that I swear contained the mutilated remains of the fourth missing Thai girl. Heavy!!! No choice but to help her lug it down the narrow stairs. Their spokesperson spoke Cantonese and was very happy to make conversation. Even offered to buy me dinner, but I declined. If only they were three cute Thai guys. Oh well. Conclusion is, my spindly arms had taken another critical blow. It was so sore that I couldn't reach the more challenging parts of my body in the shower! Anyone wanna help?

Ouch. Ouch. Ache. Ache.

P.S.: It's Chelsea tonight. Don't say I did not warn you.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Ooops! William's poor arms. Ask the Thai gals to massage, if not introduce their many brothers to you.
Anonymous said…
u mite think it's weird, but male footballers don't turn me on, in fact i don't even like men's soccer.
but yeah, i like women's soccer more cuz the gals play like they really not wanna waste time on the pitch, and when their heads are focused on scoring a goal, they will do just that! unlike the men's soccer.. really blah! which just reminded me how i missed the match japan v usa...sigh
anyways..agree with u lor...wish it was 3 hot Thai guys instead. hehe
Gratitude said…
so, didn't wash arse for a few days ka?
+Ant+
MrBunnyBan said…
luckily they didn't ask me...everyone asks me for directions everywhere I go and it doesn't go well.
William said…
@Twi:
Yes, they should intro me to their brothers! (if cute :P)

@Anon:
I don't watch football at all. Maybe need some 'drama' on the pitch, so that people get all worked up.
William said…
@Grat:
Itu masih boleh.

@Ban:
Then they would go... &^%$#$$% Malaysian.... *&&^%$$###@@ Malaysian!!
Skyhawk said…
The biceps and abs that I m dying for...sorry for my Mou Lei Tau comment.
Deicidal said…
I have 0 interest in soccer. Just cannot appreciate it lo....
Ash Godiva said…
you should the thai girl's brother to massage your arms,hehehe
William said…
@Sky:
You're nearly there la.

@Deicidal:
* high five *

@Ash:
She might only have sisters le...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho