Nice Shorts!

Nice shorts! by Vaughanoblapski!
Nice shorts!, swiped from Vaughanoblapski! on Flickr.

Jogging at Taman Bukit Jalil can swing from boring to motivational depending on the position of the stars and the planets. Just two weeks back I was trying to match my pace with a fit jogger who had pinged my gaydar. That didn't go as planned. Didn't manage to catch up and ended up pulling my hamstring. Damn. A week after, I had thought my legs were recovered... but just after five minutes, the pain emerged from deep within! Shit. So I was relegated to brisk walking with some intermittent hobbling. But just as I was about to leave, a gay couple appeared. One fella was dressed in a loose tank top and some basketball shorts but his friend really knew how to turn heads. His gym-toned body was clad in a one-size-too-small tank top, and he wore hot pants that would even make Lex of the Jaylex Foundation blush. The pants were a deep red... short and tight. Obviously not for sports as he even wore a belt with it. If he actually ran, I can't imagine what kind of torture his family jewels would have to endure. But I don't think I would be jogging until I get some suitable shoes. KH had been grumbling...

P.S.: Bumped into the fit jogger at The Weld. Ada jodoh!. Think he works nearby.
P.P.S.: Sorry, no spy pic of Mr Skanky Shorts! Perhaps I'll bump into him in the coming week. :P

Comments

Alex said…
Aiks! Why my name appear?!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Wish all of us luck that you'll bump into him, wearing those and that you manage to take a picture.

You don't swim any more? Swimming is generally better than jogging. Easier on your knees.

Alex, when will we get to see you in that red short pant? :P
Nick said…
Wish u for quick recovery.
William said…
@Alex:
Oopps. It should have been Jay!

@JJ:
The chances are quite slim really. Better chance bumping into him at Pavilion. I do swim, but jogging has a nice sweaty satisfaction to it.

@Nick:
Thanks!
Danny said…
maybe he is trying the sporty-glam look.. lol ;p
hot pants? i thought only Mariah Carey wears hot pants...haha ;p
- a L E x - said…
must snap must snap, on the following week xD
J said…
Reminds me of the times I had 'jodoh' with a doctor being an intern in a hospital lab... sigh sigh sigh... the man was too shy to break the ice....
William said…
@Danny:
Maybe he is a big fan. :P

@-Alex-:
You go stalk him la. :P

@Hdaran:
You should have 'done something'!
Twilight Man said…
Come let me urut your leg! I have a nagging groin pain after a simple wrong squat more than 1 year ago! Doctors can't help much too. I agree with Jaded Jeremy that swimming is BEST exercise compare to jogging. Cuba lah!
Anonymous said…
u bump into him at the weld? really? how does he look like...perhaps i may know him...hehe
William said…
Anon:
Erm, fair, with slightly spiky hair. In his 30s i guess.
William said…
@Twi:
I do swim, but I kinda wanna branch into some running.
Gratitude said…
Let's run together-gether this weekend ;)
+Ant+
nicky05 said…
Try New Balance. I heard is good.
Anonymous said…
fashion before comfort
Lucas said…
get better soon then go scouting again. This time come back with pics!
:D

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho