An Enveloped Envelope

A conversation with Citibank Customer Service:

Moi: A question. Citibank doesn't send envelopes to their customers anymore? For the last two months, I did not receive envelopes together with my hardcopy account statements.

CS: Actually, you can also use your own envelope.

Moi: Let me get this straight. Citibank is not sending envelopes to ALL customer or am I the only one?

CS: But if you frequently make payments via IBG, we will stop sending you envelopes.

Moi: Out of ten times, maybe once I pay via IBG.

CS: Oh...

Moi: Please send me envelopes next time.

CS: I will put in your request, pending the bank's approval.

Moi: PLEASE send me envelopes next time.


And in the mail some days later, I received an envelope inside an envelope. Thank you Citibank for spending MYR0.60 to send me an evelope. HAHAHAHAHA.

Comments

ChatMate said…
Bad boi...
shane said…
why wud u want their envelope?
thompsonboy said…
go green lar...use online payment. I stop asking for statement in paper. E statement.
William said…
@ChatMate:
I didn't do anything wrong!

@Shane:
I use it to post them cheques.

@TBoy:
I always forget to pay if I don't see the statement! And it's easier to do reconciliation with hardcopy. :P
Anonymous said…
you are in IT...go green :P

-PasserBy
William said…
@PasserBy:
I'm in IT, but I still like cold hard cash. :P
Nick said…
Hahaha... Naughty!
William said…
@Nick:
A legitimate request!
J said…
hey William... Your European Exercise were pleasant reads and LOL'ed at the boob story...

Envelopes... hmmmppphhh... A lil' indifferent about them... I'll let you know when I start paying taxes...
William said…
@Hdaran:
Plenty more installments in my European Exercise series. You have your own boob story to share? LOL. With banks providing free payment services, you won't need envelopes for the IRB.
Gratitude said…
At least they acted on your request ;)
+Ant+
Twilight Man said…
I have collected a few hundred envelopes from the bank's statements. What should I do with them? Give you?
William said…
@Grat:
Was quite surprised. :P

@Twi:
Yeah, pass them to me. That's called recycling too. :P
Derek said…
And you say I aunty. Hmmph
William said…
@Derek:
Just to clarify ma. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho