Boob-tasia


boobs
Swiped from psychopompous9.
Lets take a break from my long-winded Europe trip and talk about something more interesting for a while. This happened at the Masjid Jamek LRT station about a month ago! Trains heading towards Seri Petaling come at regular intervals of five minutes during peak hours. In between, we get trains heading towards Ampang. Looking at the board, I saw that the next train was Ampang-bound, so I stood in between the train doors, letting the Ampang passengers line up. My logic is, after the Ampang train leaves I could easily step to either side to line up for my train. Thought that I wouldn't I wouldn't be in the way too. Wrong! When the Ampang train opened its doors, three blur Malay girls came right at me, oblivious to me standing right there. Not like I'm rail-thin or anything and for goodness sake, I was carrying a giant orange laptop bag (think Kurosaki Ichigo's hair), one could spot me a mile away. But anyway, the trio tried to dash through me and literally assaulted my elbows with their boobs. They didn't seem to mind and even apologized (I should have asked for monetary compensation for the trauma they cause me!). Such a scene could have come right out of any straight man's day dream at the train station. But I ain't straight. Imagine that~ a free touch and and an apology.

"Sorry mister! I wasn't aware that I was grinding my huge package against your open palm."

Tee-hee.

Comments

shane said…
so ur tee-hee is an enjoying sound or a traumatized sound? lol
Danny said…
nevermind la.. do charity once a while .. let them syok for a while...;p
ChatMate said…
Yes, your laptop bag is HUGE!
Vincent~ said…
at first i thought tat pic u put is infact in masjid jamek. i was like... wao. @@
Anonymous said…
yeah, that happens all the time at lrt stations...oddly enuff, sometimes i think i'm aroused!!! but then again, I will quickly forget about the 'opps!boobs!' incident and my eyes will start prying on leng zai on train... haha!
William said…
@Shane:
The "tee-hee" is a good sound. :P

@Danny:
Eeee!

@ChatMate:
Never help me carry also.

@Vincent:
That sculpture would cause havoc.

@Anon:
Aroused? Wah... bisexual tendencies? :D
Train Stories said…
forget about boobs la! tell us those times you accidentally - or otherwise - fondled, felt, brushed, or whatever some leng zai package, or vice versa. Those stories more sexciting! :-)
William said…
Train Stories:
Too bad I have none to tell! Never did any molesting was never molested! I'm sure my readership would soar. Haha.
Ash Godiva said…
maybe they intentionally do that to you?:p
Gratitude said…
Were you aroused? Now that would be interesting.
+Ant+
nicky05 said…
Karma lor like that. wishing too much on men boobs turned to be women pula.:PPP
Anonymous said…
they were giving you hints like you know...'hi handsome, come have a squeeze'... haha
William said…
@Ash:
Why? Oh why?!

@Grat:
Macam terpegang jello. No feel at all.

@Nicky:
Yeah lo, wanna see your man-boobs.

@3Q:
Bohsia LRT that go around asking for free Touch n' Go top-ups in exchange for a grope? :P
William said…
@Ban:
One man's meat...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho