LRT Celebrities: The Thinker


Tohtonku and ThompsonBoy both sent me a link to www.tubecrush.net. "LRT Celebrities" definitely draws parallels from this interesting site. Who knows, if I ever get enough submissions, Malaysia may get its own version of TubeCrush. Wonder what would be a suitable name...? Care to brainstorm with me? I'll leave you with the second submission from Ash. A buffed Middle Eastern guy with big arms on PUTRA LRT. Not quite my type. I would have given the guy beside him a second look instead.

Comments

shane said…
suddenly ur face pop out in the submission. lol
Skyhawk said…
Not quite your type, means 'acceptable but..'
- a L E x - said…
LOL @ sky's comment :x

and, yeap the guy beside... xD
nicky05 said…
not really that interesting the right guy.:P
Deicidal said…
aiyo, no love for the right guy?
....more for me :)
kidz said…
hmm... nice arms.. looks delicious.. ^^
Anonymous said…
yeah, the cute chink next to that middle-eastern guy caught my attention too! damn that kid is cute!
thompsonboy said…
too bad alot of us don't take the LRT....so submission abit less...but I do know Malaysia has lots of 'sniper'...maybe keep it open beyond LRT ler
William said…
@Shane:
Possible! I'll filter that out. :P

@SkyHawk:
I don't like hirsute guys.

@-alex-: @Anon:
Quite cute right? :P

@Nicky:
You only like one person.

@Deicidal:
Haha. Be my guest. :P

@Kidz:
I knew you will be attracted to these things.

@TBoy:
Are you a sniper?
Ryan said…
oooohhh... cute wat!!
Ash Godiva said…
actually the fella is more latino in person:p
William said…
@Ryan:
Memang your taste.

@Ash:
Wah. Lagi exotic.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho