Long Vacation

Remember the Japanese series "Long Vacation"? Starred Takuya Kimura, the Japanese heartthrob with hair that by itself has star factor. I still remember my ex-coursemate telling me what her Japanese languange tutor said:

"I can't believe he married that cow! I'm much prettier than his wife!"

Goodness. I digress. FYI, this blog will be quiet for two weeks. I'll be off on a long vacation with KH. A honeymoon? Haha. But I will definitely be longest time we will spend together in one stretch! Don't think I'll schedule any posts. Not really my style. I'll try to post something if I get a WIFI connection.

Will I be missed? (I know ChatMate will) I know I will miss everyone in the blogosphere. So here's my itinerary:


The Lion City

Big Ben

The genius of Gaudi

Kölner Dom

Sacré Cœur

Prince William and Kate Middleton

Jet-lagged in Serangoon

The harsh reality of Kuala Lumpur


See ya!

P.S.: Lots of work will be awaiting me when i get back... but I'll try to sweep that under the carpet for now!!!

Comments

Danny said…
enjoy ur loooooooooooong vacation :)
Twilight Man said…
Oh! Oh! You are Prince William? That means you are getting married to Kate!! Have fun stripping off her garters with your teeth! LOL....
Anonymous said…
have a nice vacation~ and we want souvenirs, LOL
Skyhawk said…
Going to miss you...when return, don't just blog for food and places, but bedtime honeymoon sex stories please.
nicky05 said…
definitely a long holiday and definitely someone will cry .:PP
Janvier said…
GERMANY STARBUCKS CITY MUG PLEASE!

Oh and a French beret!

Thanks bunches!
Mr ET said…
Enjoy ur honeymoon ya. Of course will miss u lar. Don't like the two newly wed *coughcoughjasoncoughcoughvincent K~ hahahaha, anyway, enjoy!!
kidz said…
Hahaha, the jetlag effect might not be that bad.. ur kh has gotten the ngok-sei pharmacist (u know those that scold auntie and grandma kind) to cover that, wat with all the pills.. prob good enuf to make sure u wake up rise and shine in LCCT.. =p

Happy Holiday!!! first stop DYMK kap zai!!! YaY!!!

LOL!! whizkid hahaha.. thats so funny...
William said…
@Danny:
Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkss.

@Twi:
Eeeee.... tak nak.

@Orange:
Prada?

@SkyH:
LOL. Explicit content is banned by my KH!

@Nicky:
Who who who? Sky Blue? :P

@Janvier:
Will try my best! Why a beret?

@WhizK:
What did they do wrong?

@Kidz:
Hopefully the jet lag won't be too bad. We're going to DYMK? I thought Timber?

@Takashi:
Yes dear...
shane said…
envy!!!!!

but njoy... ^^
Anonymous said…
enjoy ur honeymoon!
Anonymous said…
cool, waiting for your stories. enjoy ur stay!
Nick said…
Enjoy ur trip!
Mr.D said…
have a wonderful trip.
J said…
Have LOTS of SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I hope you expected that of me... :P )
simonlover said…
Dun forget to bring all ur sexiest clothes with u!! Dress and shop like a DIVA k@!
MrBunnyBan said…
enjoy your trip!

...my next thought was "Geez, Will's popular!"
AWAN said…
Have a happy holiday! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho