The Pooh Patrol

Pooh and Denniz was down in KL again for their seminar thing so I nipped over to Maluri to meet him for lunch. This time round, I came from MEX Highway, so the drive was much better! Upon arriving at the lobby, I saw Mark and beckoned him to get into the car. Noticed another guy behind him, so I assumed it was Denniz. The fella just stood there not knowing what to do. Was wondering if he needed a formal invitation card. Turned out to be some other guy! So, I met J.Lo for the first time. Shy fella. Denniz was out kau zhai-ing somewhere. You know how much I hate Cheras, so I was definitely at a loss about where to eat. I thought eating at the nearby Jusco would be a good choice. Parked there and found the choices really lacking. We walked out instead to scout the area for better eats. Luckily the sun was hiding behind some clouds, else I would have been cranky. The funny thing was that we ended up at Hoong Kee Seafood Noodle House, right outside where we came from. =_=||. Pengz. Tak kisah la. Sat down and ordered dry Hakka noodles with garoupa slices, kuay teow soup with kurau slices, seafood tomyum bihun and a bowl of dumplings. Quite good actually, but the tomyum was a tad sweet. The fish slices were also quite fresh. Talked and talked and talked until Pooh's ass was set on fire by the encroaching sun, so we moved to the nearby Old Taste Kopitiam after SK joined us.

Managed to talk to ZaiZai on the phone. In case you don't know, he's my kiddy (and piggy) alter ego residing in Penang. Since we share the same name, I got him to sanction that my presence equals his presence, so I have dibs on Pooh's famous pecs. Hehe. Lotsa talk on work, relationships and politics. Was fun to kacau the oh-so-innocent J.Lo. Wakaka. Never short of a facepalm moment. As usual, Pooh asked me when I would be going up to Penang. Um. Um. Um. Hehe. Don't worry! I definitely want to visit the Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion and Boom Boom Room!

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Oh yes, you must visit Cheong Fatt Tze's mansion. His concubine's ghosts still lurk around and they have a hotel inside now... Eeeee!
My old school across overlooks the mansion and I was there for 11 years!
Jason said…
Haha! Nice meeting you too Mr. Suneo :-D
Chat mate said…
Dont worry. Shawn's replacement is gone. One less person to 'remind' u to go to Pg. :P
Mark said…
Yeah, my poor ass got dry...or maybe a little wet sauna treatment in my pants. TMI?

Go Cheong Fatt Tze mansion...I'll wait for you outside. Don't wanna bump into my ex there ><

J'Lo is so much fun, isn't he? Wait till you go club with him...or was I the only one having all the fun that time? XD

Also, COME TO PENANG!
Gratitude said…
1st look at your post title and the pic, food = pooh!
+Ant+
William said…
@Twi:
It would suffice for me to join the day tour. Haha.

@Jason:
Nice meeting you too.

@ChatMate:
Mark is still going strong!

@Mark:
I dunno what went on in your pants!
Hahaha. Don't la like that. Join me k?
Clubbing with him is fun? Perhaps the alcohol changes him...
I will come to PG!

@Anton:
No la!
kidz said…
Penang = foodie trip... I really miss the northern food now seriously..
Skyhawk said…
Was told Boom Boom is a happening gay 'marketplace' in PG....enjoy...
William said…
@Kidz:
Northern Thailand is it? :P

@SkyHawk:
Yeah, that's what I heard too. But I'm quite the clubbing kaki.
Skyhawk said…
Oooohh...to my surprise...I thought u r not clubbing kaki. subbead
William said…
LOL. Typo!!! I don't like to club. :P
Skyhawk said…
LOL, that's what I had in mind...Cheers
Pike-chan said…
Oh... the fish noodle pic caught my attention more than the writing, lols
William said…
@Piko:
So you hate my writing! :P
J said…
Welcome to Penang, if ever and whenever you're coming...

I've heard in recent times that Boom Boom has been patronised by 'La-La'fied people... Don't know half the truth but you know... Can't hurt to try anything once. ??

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho