Man In The Mirror



Swiped from dismantlerepair.co.uk.
A fortnight ago, CMon had been messaging me frequently on What's App regarding his relationship status. It went from attached to single to cooling off period. I tried my best to advise him although I had no practical experience. Had to turn on my Agony Aunt mode every morning to placate him. I really don't know if I said the 'right' things. And some of the things I said were pretty harsh and brutally honest. That I know for sure. Plus, the risk is always there that my 'good intentions' are misconstrued and I might end up the bad guy! I realize that it's easy to tell someone to let go and stop regretting past decisions, but in lessons of love, we learn things the hard way. Reflecting on what I said to him, I wonder if I can really swallow my own bitter medicine if KH and I were on the rocks one day (choi choi choi! Touch wood!). Sigh. Dunno la. Matters of the heart are never easy to solve, if they ever have a solution. I hope I never have to cross that bridge... but if that ever happens, I wonder if I'll have someone to dish me the same hard truths...

P.S.: I've not heard from CMon since the day he reconciled with his BF a week ago. So I guess no news is good news.

Comments

thompsonboy said…
its ok..I seem to have plenty of luck in that department...the heartache I mean...
ChatMate said…
I will u the truths... :P
Derek said…
Didn't expect cmon to be such a drama queen!
Anonymous said…
Hmm...Kinda agree with you, telling someone to move on is easy than our-self being stuck in the relationship issue. Though we know what to do when put it in rational context,but often our emotional just don't follow.
@Derek, I personally think no matter how much you knew your friend, you shouldn't label them as drama queen when they are down and seeing nowhere in relationship. It's kinda insulting in the way. Just my thought. : )
ChatMate said…
*I will tell u the truths... :P
kidz said…
Blind! Blind! Blind!
Idiotic! Idiotic! Idiotic!

and i am refereing to tupperwares of course..
William said…
@TBoy:
Educate us on the pitfalls to avoid?

@Chatmate:
Tell lo... :P

@Derek:
You know how he is...

@Anon:
It's very difficult to be detached and logical when it comes to these things.

@Kidz:
We're not talking about Tupperware! :P
Skyhawk said…
It's not easy to advise ppl.. we may end up like a bad one...

@Kidz likes tupperware..container..not the cover....lolx!
William said…
@SkyH:
Yeah lo. I also takut sometimes. I think Kidz likes all sorts of Tupperware.
kidz said…
i like anything that can be tagged with words such as "handsome" "cute" "hunky" "macho" etc... i am pretty open actually.. container or cover doesnt matter too much.. =p
Jaded Jeremy said…
Got cooling-off period? Reconciled??

Yes, I haven't seen him online since the "single" status.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho