LRT Celebrities: Flying Kick Kirk


If you're a fan of mou lei tou HK comedies, I'm sure you've watched scenes where someone attempts to do a flying kick and ends up stuck on a wall or on a fence. The end result is the poor fellow being carried away stuck in the flying kick stance. Today's LRT Celebrity, Flying Kick Kirk pays tribute to that. Look at how he sits. You would agree with me that he got stuck on a fence or wall just two days ago. Poor fella. To supplement today's entry is a Japanese tourist that I spied on the same monorail route. Speaking of Japan, my prayers go out to the poor people who had been devastated by the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis there! The picture was taken during happier times for Japan.

When will I see you again...?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Feel hilarious just looking at the pic with the label "hee-yah" ! LMAO. At a glimpse view of the pic, I thought you were about to comment on his mismatch shoes with the attire. Mana tau flying kick kick pulak! :P You cheer my day. Bluesky
Danny said…
err.. my only question is .. why there's a 3rd leg geh? how to sit like that?
kidz said…
see who again? openly flirting with the ONS guy u met last saturday? =p
nicky05 said…
Monorail celebrities la. :P
Anonymous said…
u take monorail now??
so many cute taiwanese tourists take the monorail, too bad i'm not a pro like u when it comes to taking a snapshot of those cuties. sigh...
Skyhawk said…
Why got 3 legs one? Hmmm...
William said…
@Grat:
Yes? :)

@BlueSky:
Yeah, the shoes were strange. I think they were Skecher MBTs. Tak sangka you found it so funny and not lame. XD.

@Shane:
If I took pictures of the same person more than once would qualify me as a stalker. :P

@Danny: @SkyH:
Actually he is a PLU. Got kawan beside him. You want to see the complete picture? Haha.

@Kidz:
ONS? Mimpi la kau.

@Nicky:
Hahaha. True also.

@Anon:
Practice makes perfect. :). I wouldn't know if that person was Taiwanese. Normally China, Japan, Korean...
Anonymous said…
I presume it must be the sexy legs in the skinny tight pants that was the real reason you noticed the legs in the first place, and too bad you didnt showed us too much of the crotch in the shadows (did you darkened it deliberately?) I am now left only with fantasies about bulging packages to match those legs. :-)
William said…
@Anon:
Wow. You have a VERY active imagination. Haha. The owner of the 3rd leg is hunkier.
Medie007 said…
i thought i saw another leg?
Medie007 said…
lol... u should've post the whole pic, clearly got ppl asked already. hahaha
Derek said…
Why he open the legs so wide until blocked the other guy's legs?

And why didn't take the hunkier guy pic? ;p
William said…
@Medie: @Derek:
A full expose in my next post.

@JJ:
Finally the Jap boy gets some attention!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho