All Drugged Up


Pill Mandala
Swiped from ms.maisol.
Couldn't take the constant coughing and hiccuping (weird combination), so I went to see the doctor. She looked very motherly in her blue saree. The same doctor who helped me dislodge the naughty fish bone some months back.

"Show me your throat."

(Ahhhhhhhh....)

"Good. Good. Most patients don't know how to do it." (experience from BJs? :P)

"BP is good. Lungs are clear. No gas. But you have a slight fever. 37.5."

"No pain on your face. So I guess the sinuses are clear."

"Time to go home. Better not be spreading germs!"


I went to the dispensary to collect my medicine. Cough mixture. Clarinase. Amoxicillin. Polaramine. Paracetamol. Antacids. It's been a long time since I've been so drugged up. With the MC in hand, I sat in the office until after lunch time. Went for a meeting at my head office and at 3:30pm, left for home. :P. KH and ChatMate were 'upset' at my stubbornness. And I wonder how many pathogens I let loose?

P.S.: Feeling better now. 80% of my old self? Still coughing, but the phlegm is not so icky. Bowels are now a little irritable... wonder if my body is trying to purge out all the toxins!

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Wah! That's too much and overdosed! I normally buy Clarinase and treat myself. I will add my yomeishu and it works ~ SIRIM GUARANTEE by Grandma.
Nick said…
I guess ur bod need to detox. Hehe
Skyhawk said…
It's kinda tough to handle cough and hiccups together...get well soon...reduce BJ please.
William said…
@Twi:
I took Clarinase for days. Is it wise taking Yomeishu during a sickness?

@Nick:
Yeah lo... accumulated.

@Savoir:
Thanks!

@SkyHawk:
Reduce BJ? Yer....
Gratitude said…
kof hic hic
kof hic hic
kof hic hic
+Ant+
J said…
I hate recovering from a cold... The phlegm discharge is horrible!
thompsonboy said…
I heart Clarinase. Get well soon, skank!
Twilight Man said…
Yomeishu contains almost a 100 herbs and it cured my honey instantly after 4 months bad cough plus 3 doctor visits.
Jaded Jeremy said…
Aiyoh, apalah. Should have used the MC and go home to rest. Stubborn old monkey.
William said…
@Grat:
Exactly.

@Hdaran:
I was quite prolific.

@TBoy:
But I don't like the side-effects of it!

@Twi:
Amazing!

@JJ:
Kesian ma... people already schedule the meeting for a month. :P
Anonymous said…
i take clarityne or clarinase for my allergies:)
get well soon... erhm deep throat expert?:p
Janvier said…
Stomach getting irritated prolly due to the antibiotics. No worries there.

Will start Three Kingdoms once parents are finished with it!
Danny said…
so many meds huh?
get well soon :)
Anonymous said…
Looks like KH needs to wash his ____ with Dettol first next time.
William said…
@3Q:
I switched to Zyrtec-D. But still don't like the effect. Haha. Deep throat? I've had some practise. :P

@Jan:
I'm surprised that you're watching it!

@Danny:
Still not fully-recovered. TQ.

@Anon:
Not KH's fault. Last I sucked his dick was during CNY. :P
Medie007 said…
cantiknye bunga ubat. :P
William said…
@Medie:
The description says "Mandala". :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho