Wu's Rings


Wu's Rings
Swiped from williamnyk.
Remember how I was raving about Empress Wu's chunky rings? Here they are! What do you think? Should KH get them for VDay? Wakakakakakakaka. Oh well, I'd be happy to get a card. With KH in Singapore, I'd be singing:

All by myself
Don't wanna be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't wanna live, all by myself anymore


Amyway, Happy Valentine's Day kepada yang bukan beragama Islam. Kepada yang beragama Islam, Selamat Maulidur Rasul! Muacks! (just realized this sounds like SimonLover!)

Comments

Bravebear said…
those rings look cheap...
Anonymous said…
memang sound like a simon pun...hahahha

bluesky
kidz said…
No will, u shud walk into tifanny one of these days.. those are worth ur attention.. =p (k.h. prob will strangle me..)
Danny said…
those rings are so dramatic.. ;p

happy vday :)
Derek said…
You want one ring on every finger ah?
Gratitude said…
You sound like both Simonlover and Tony Pua.

Happy V!
+Ant+
William said…
@BBear:
Bears have a different taste. :)

@Cheryl:
:D

@LanLanTian:
Blek.

@Kidz:
This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've told me. I seriously got to take a look. I'll drag him in when I'm in SG.

@Danny:
Dramatic? That has never stopped you right?

@Derek:
More than one on every finger also can. ^_^

@Grat:
Tony Pua? LOL
AWAN said…
I have a thing for chunky rings too. Especially gemmed ones. =)
Ash Godiva said…
i love it!chunky bling rings ftw!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho