LRT Celebrities: Kopitiam Karl

First of all, let me apologize that this isn't my SpyPic art at its best. The angle was bad and there were too many bystanders. Hehe. So this will just have to do. FYI, Karl is one cool looking fella. A mess of curly hair on his head and a pair of swishy crucifix earrings flanking his face. Paired with that facial hair, definitely pirate material. But that is not my main point, else I would have dubbed him Pirate Pete. With his earphones on, he was in his own little world. He was standing right at the entrance of the PUTRA LRT car welcoming all incoming passengers. I took one look at his face and proceeded to gaze down... you know what? His coffee shop was open! Seemed to be bursting open at that due to his tight slacks. Hehe. Lucky for him, his underwear was still not visible else it would have cause a makcik or two to scream in delight. I wanted to tell him, but with his loud music I think it would have been quite a challenge:

"Your fly is open."
"What?"
"Your fly is open."
"Huh?"
"YOUR FLY IS OPEN FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE!!!"

Comments

kidz said…
First check the face, then immediately the crotch? honestly william... and now that I think back of the first time u checked me out at Starbucks.. Gosh.. I felt being raped..
William said…
I give 85 points. Enough for an A. XD
Jaded Jeremy said…
Can just tap on his shoulder and motion to him that you want to whisper something mah.

kidz,
Got so kua cheong meh?
Gratitude said…
JJ, kua cheongness is entertaining ma.
+Ant+
- a L E x - said…
Since he had trouble listening, you should've just manually helped him instead :P
Intrigued said…
I didnt know kopitiam is fly ... need to do some research into its etymology. maybe its origin is singaporean since kopitiam is singaporean.
Ash Godiva said…
Oh My God...and i thought you're taking my picture!i have similar shirt and i listen to music when i'm in LRT@.@
William said…
@JJ:
Haha. I'm such a bad person.

@Grat:
Kuacheongness sells!

@-Alex-:
OMG!

@Intrigued:
I used that term when I was in primary school. "Hey, your coffee shop is open".

@Ash:
LOL. It was a Chinese guy.
kidz said…
I can understand u minus 7 points on the height factor, where r the balance 8? please explain, Mr.Will..

=p
Pluboy2 said…
isn't it obvious?
he want you to see it.
William said…
@Kidz:
I've yet to verify your pecs. ^_^

@Takashi:
Aiyeh, it was open before I got onto the train!
Derek said…
How come not take the below belt pic? ;p
Vincent~ said…
zzz.... angle angle probs~~~` very curious~

so u do check him at the crotch area b4 u even walk into the lrt. lolx
J said…
I'll drop all my guards and say I was told the same thing when I was about 10 in front of the entire class by the teacher... I still remember him, En. Rosli!!! *face-palm in dismay*

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho