Locked Out

For years and years I had been using the same old e-mail password. It originated from the address of my old industrial training site in Cyberjaya. That was like a decade ago! However, that password is no more. For some reason, I could not log into my GMail account the other day and I had to reset my password. I tried the SMS method and I got the reset code on my phone 5 times faster than an m2u TAC. Impressive. Quickly changed my password and went through the account activity. Found nothing suspicious. I still don't know what happened. In the midst of all this, Kidz could not access my blog and immediately got KH to ask me. He thought that I closed my blog down. Later on, I found that my GTalk auto sign-on failed with an "Account locked" message. Hmmm, I really wonder...

Comments

Mr.D said…
somebody tried to hack you?
J said…
I recently changed my password because people said I was spamming them... These things can be very temperamental!!!
SynchingZincInc said…
You access HTTP via company server?
William said…
@MrD:
Hope not.

@Medie:
Got any cream to prescribe?

@Hdaran:
Haha. I am very careful about opening suspicious mails.

@SynchZ:
Yup. Using the company's network.
Twilight Man said…
I have this terrible phobia to become a victim.. How to prevent??

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho