1111


I can't believe that it's 2011. So many things that I procrastinated on at the end 2010, telling myself that I'd do it after all the holidays were over. The new year is now here and I still don't feel like doing my work!!! Argh. Focus! Focus! Focus! Anyway, hope everyone had a good time ushering in the new year. Here are some leftovers from 2010 that I really should blog about-- gifts from friends and loved ones! Seeing that I had collected the keys to my apartment, SK got me a very practical and classy gift-- Clipsal switches and sockets. She even calculated the exact number of points that I would be needing! Thanks a whole lot!

I <3 NY

A little piece of New York that Kidz brought back for me. Laser-customized with my name! Thanks a whole lot! It's hanging on my laptop bag now. ^_^

WILLIAM

And this crystal pendant was given by KH. Supposed to protect the wearer from physical harm. He did not know my Chinese name, so he engraved it in English instead. Muacks!

May everyone have a smooth year ahead and may God bless you with abundant health and wisdom to tackle the challenges that may come!

Comments

Medie007 said…
love that "i heart ny" key chain!
Shake Trees said…
Happy New Year to You William :P
Skyhawk said…
The crystal pendant is so nice....lovely.
TZ said…
Same same but difference...
Same title for our very first blog post of the year. But luckily content is different.

Happy new year.
Ash Godiva said…
yup,the crystal is used for protection...happy new year to you:D
Little Dove said…
SK's very thoughtful and practical with her choice of gift. Happy New Year William. Looking forward to reading your blog for the year ahead. :)
William said…
@All:
HPPYNWYR!

@Medie:
Belakang lagi cute, got many many small "I <3 NY".

MrD:
Like honey.

@SkyH:
I like the colour.

@TZ:
If same content jau sei for lo!

@Ash:
You sure know your crystals!

@LittleD:
See you around!

@SK:
:)
kidz said…
Hey... ur camera is really amazing..it looks better than real!! =p

why dun take a "couple" photo of it =p
hope derek is putting it to good use like u.. rather than "mm ji put where jor".. haa..

happy new year!!!
Gratitude said…
Chuk lei sang sang marng marng, hei sai hor nee ;)
+Ant+
William said…
@Kidz:
Canon G11, wanna buy? :P
Yeah, he has a habit of leaving things around. :S. Good idea le, should have taken a photo of both!

@Grat:
Hor nee? Happy New Year!
Unknown said…
happy new year and stop procrastinate.



[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho