I'm Your Lady...

Language of Love
Here's a little glimpse of my tardy posting behaviour! Did you miss it? Gonna talk about the birthday card that KH sent me last October. You see, the cards that he sends me are quite standard~~ not big on visuals, but heavy on the words. This card was no exception. A special card for a lover's birthday. A breeder couple's birthday to be more exact, as you can see from the silhouette of the man and woman walking on the beach. But KH was quite creative really. He pulled out a pencil and started transforming the woman into a man! It was a botched job of course, but he tried to make it up by drawing a heart in the centre. Hehe. He can be so cute at times.

Comments

Skyhawk said…
Arghhh.....so sweet...you have a lovely lor-gong. congrates!
Gratitude said…
Highlighting the phalluses would have done the trick!

KH is sweet! ^_^
+Ant+
Ash Godiva said…
awww...sweeter than godiva chocolate:)
kidz said…
"I'm your lady" - we know Will, we know.. u r the one being pinned down.. =p

sky, it's "lou" right.. "lor" sounds like something foodie.. e.g. lor bak, lor mee.. =p
SynchingZincInc said…
LOL Anton

Sweet card btw :)

Helix
Derek said…
Yeah, next time I just make him very hung! LOL
Cheryl said…
glad that he loves u lots, DEAR. Blessings.
Skyhawk said…
Kidz: Thought that lor/lou-gong supposed to be very tasty too...
kidz said…
Sky, u win..i have to agree.. LOL!!
Mr.D said…
and now i know who the wifey is. =D
William said…
@Sky:
Thanks. He's very sweet... most of the time. :P

@Grat:
Phallus to phallus? :P

@Hdaran: @SynchZ:
:)

@Ash:
Hahaha. I've not had Godiva in a year.

@Kidz:
This is quoting Celine Dion's song la. You and Sky always turn my comments into a chat room. :S

@Derek:
Get me a skanky gay card like you did in 2009! :P

@Cheryl:
*hugs

@MrD:
Haha. Not necessarily.
kidz said…
I know that's a song... i meant just of all the songs u chose this.. =p

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho