Vit. C Fix

Nearly everyday I'd eat an orange. BND0.50 per fruit. Usually sour, but I don't mind. Every time I cut it, my colleague would know as the sourness would permeate across the living room. Out of politeness I would offer him a piece, but he never accepted. I thought it was just about the taste, but then I found out that it was also about the sound! Some people just bite into a slice and eat some of the pulp, suck out the juices. On the other hand, I usually rip the flesh off the skin. Turns out that my roommate is averse to this sound! To him, unpeeling a pomelo has the same effect as running one's spiked cock ring across a blackboard! He immediately hugged himself and jumped off the couch. Such a major response. LOL.

What's your 'favourite' sound? :D

Comments

J said…
stepping on dry leave...
Little Prince said…
WHAT? that's almost soundless...
Lucifer said…
the sound created by the friction of two metallic objects. this is totally unbearable.
Medie007 said…
haha. imagine the sound of ppl eating and munching. "nyok nyok nyok nyok." eeew
Danny said…
sound of the rain during midnight... i mean the real rain.. not those from therapy Cd ones...lol ;p
fable said…
peeling orange or eating them got sound? *go look at the fridge* Darn for once, no oranges in there!
kidz said…
slurpy ones... well, u know..
Vincent~ said…
i hate the sound of scrapping ice, especially when someone claw they rials on the walls of the ice fridge. >_<
nicky05 said…
nails crawl on blackboard..haha
Gratitude said…
Spiked? Ouch! that must hurt real bad.
+Ant+
William said…
@Hdaran:
Dry leaves? That is fun!

@LCP:
Yeah lo...

@Lucifer:
That should create sparks!

@Medie:
Haha. You should not go to ramen shops.

@Danny:
Har... How does it make you feel?

@Fable:
Got durian?

@Kidz:
During blowjobs? :P

@Vince:
I used to do that!

@Nicky:
Same here.

@Grat:
On the outside la. Hahaha.
Twilight Man said…
Listen to my own farts like music!
fufu said…
orange... i heart mandarin orange

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho