Malaysian Hospitality


che
Swiped from ewilman.
FYI, this is something that happened ages ago. Around three years ago, when I first started dating KH. Don't think I've ever blogged about this (but if I did, then just blame my aging brain). Found nothing after searching through my 1000+ posts. Being based at the Masjid Jamek area, I would sometimes venture down to the KLCC area to have lunch with the Jaylex Foundation, EarlGrey and Leggy. Maklumlah, long lunch break on Fridays. Well, nothing special about that, just that my trip back to the office was quite out of the ordinary. As I was waiting for the PUTRA LRT to arrive at Ampang Park, I spotted two tourists. One tall and a bit chubby, while the other was short and cheeky (lets call 'em Chubby and Cheeky). In their 30s I think. Cheeky had a straw hat on his head. I looked at them. They looked at me. The difference was, Cheeky gave me a big grin. I pretended not to see. We boarded the same, mostly empty train car. Standing by the door, I held onto the stainless steel pole. Chubby and Cheeky approached me. From their conversation I could tell that they were Thai.

Being the braver one, Cheeky struck up a conversation with me. He too held onto the pole. No problem with that except that, he purposely inched his hand towards mine and used his pinky to tickle my hand. I stared at the fella and give him a big smile and shook my head. Chubby was smiling too, and used hand gestures to tell me to punch his buddy. I let go of my hand and started texting KH about the 'forward' tourist. As luck would have it, the train lurched a bit and I kinda lost my balance. Cheeky tried to take a peek at what I was typing. He thought it was a message for him. Masyallah. In no time, I had reached my stop, and I left the two behind. What do you think? Do you think that I showed enough Malaysian Hospitality? I don't think I would have the guts to do what he did in a foreign country. And the question arises... do I look THAT gay in office clothes? Cannot be!

Comments

J said…
I had a middle Eastern guy who once sat next to me in the LRT and started rubbing my hips on the side, his hand hidden from view with his office bag. Eeeeriee!!! I still get shivers!!! Ooohhh!!!
Twilight Man said…
Dunno, never seen you in any attire! He probably tried to tell you to button up your fly! LOL...
- a L E x - said…
You've got lotsa interesting train stories hahaha :D.
nicky05 said…
I dont think you look that gay. May be they want ONS..
fufu said…
masyallah?? what is that?? Mas-insyallah?? lol
thompsonboy said…
I bet you will do well in the shower if you had taken the invitation...
Mr.D said…
U memang ada muka bottom sikit. hahahaha

or perhaps they recognize u from blog
Gratitude said…
You should prolly stop swaying your hips too much
+Ant+
Ash Godiva said…
what an interesting encounter...if this happened again to you maybe KH will show his protective side:P
William said…
@Hdaran:
You should have stood up!

@Twi:
You saw me at Pappa Rich before ma... He really used a very elaborate method to tell me that...

@-Alex-:
Huhuhu. Just have to keep your eyes peeled.

@Nicky:
"...that gay". Haha.

@Fufu:
MAS!

@TBoy:
Haha. In that case would have had to book a hotel!

@MrD:
Muka bottom! :D. My blog? Mana ada muka I?

@Grat:
Yeah, my swagger. :P

@Ash:
I really wonder what he would have done.
J said…
Obviously I took another seat, and I had to walk out of the train in the next station where he followed suit and then undetected I ran back into the train just before the doors closed and he could not get in....

I spotted the very same man several other times... He never stopped staring... Luckily I was with company...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Agree with Gratitude. It's the swaying of your hips!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho