Life Is Never Easi


moses
Swiped from fee_rachel.
It took a little more than a week to purchase a prepaid sim card starter pack in BSB. In particular, I was looking for Brunei's 'most saleable' prepaid sim card, i.e Easi by DTSCom. In the city center, I went from kiosk to kiosk, shop to shop, but nobody seemeds to sell it. If you want the reload card, they got plenty. Reminds me of Alanis Morisette's lyrics~ "ten thousand spoons when all you need is a fork...". I was nearly giving up, but then I found that there was a DSTCom branch just beneath my balls, at the nearby Yayasan. After lunch, I dashed over and made my purchase. Was thrilled that it took only ten minutes plus registration. FYI, it cost me BND30 for the starter pack with only BND5 credit inside. Unlike in Malaysia, Bruneians get a raw deal with prepaid. BND5 lasts you only 7 days. And each call you pick up is charged BND0.20. My favourite is the fact that if you don't reload the card, your credit will be forfeited in percentages according to the duration. Within a fortnight, one stands to lose 50% of unused credit. And the line dies if you don't reload it for 30 days. Pitiful. But beggars can't be choosy. It pays to hear your boyfriends voice over the phone when you're trapped in a faraway country. And I could also tell that KH sounded downtrodden each time I told him I failed to secure a local line. But in that period, I still had the alternative of sticking my face to the office window trying to steal DiGi coverage from the border towns. Now the only thing left is to find some privacy for some a phone-skank session. Hehehehehe.

Comments

J said…
Under you balls!!! Hahaha!!!! That put a very weird picture in my head... I used to be a fan of Doraemon and that wasn't a pretty picture... (especially since in some comic books there are cartoon depictions of that character butt-flashing)
Twilight Man said…
What a rip off package they have! I think we have one of the best in the world for prepaids!

OMG! Your tiny balls blocked your view ke? LMAO! Kekekeke
fufu said…
erm well the prepaid card here in brazil is damn super expensive >< now i miss home, indonesia and thailand...way much cheaper in asia!
nicky05 said…
BND5 credit enough for phone skank session? hehehe...
Jaded Jeremy said…
"...DSTCom branch just beneath my balls"???

Either that's an extremely tiny branch or you have gigantic balls.
Cheryl said…
Only remember ur Kh la. I merajuk :p.
Really hard n wonder how these Brunei people survive with that kind of service
William said…
@Hdaran:
Under nose. Under balls. Same la. :P. Butt-flashing? Sure it's not Crayon Shinchan?

@Twi:
Yeah, but I think most of their clients are the migrant workers. The branch was not hidden from view, but it was quite inconspicuous.

@fufu:
How much in Brazil?

@Nicky:
Enough la... :D

@JJ:
Use your imagination. :D

@Cheryl:
What to do?
SynchingZincInc said…
LOL

The good side is you won't simply call/text others XD

Helix
Mr.D said…
aiyer mcm husband and wife in need of a conjugal visit.

and why use phone when u can skype sex?
William said…
@SynchZ:
Haha. True also. Gotta reload today! -_-"

@MrD:
Our conjugal visit is long overdue le! Skype? The line at my hotel is saturated!
Derek said…
Yeah, when is the phone sex session ah? ;P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho