Food Options

Although there are quite a number of shops selling decent food near my hotel, my roommate and I still narrow our choice down to two. People are always like that. Less choices, they complain. Too many choices, they cannot decide. So for me, it's always either Sui Heng or Golden Leaf. Why? I guess it's the price and taste. It's the only two shops selling decent Chinese mixed rice. And the letter even has roasted items like pork ribs and duck. I think the waitresses at both shops come to expect seeing us there. Not surprised if this is what they whisper under their breath:

"Here comes the cilaka migrant worker who only take the BND3.00 mixed rice and drink warm water"

They don't even bother to ask us anymore these days. Haha. At least over here, fish is counted the same like any other meat. In KL...

"Fish ma, sure more expensive!"

Do you have a regular shop that you go to?

Comments

J said…
Nirvana Maju, Bangsar... When I used to be in KL... But now, its Pelita or Subaidah near Sg Dua, Penang...
Twilight Man said…
I got weekly routine for eating pattern ~ Papa Rich. Old Town White Coffee, Yuen Steamboat, Marche, Baskin Robbins, U Like It and assorted mixed rice shops in Klang Valley.
nicky05 said…
cute migrant worker la...apa la..:P
SynchingZincInc said…
Nearby cafe opposite my home, Tony R once a month, seldom on fast-food joint, random foodie via my friends.

Helix
William said…
@Hdaran:
Nirvana Maju? Never tried. What's good there?

@Twi:
Truth be told, the quality of food at Pappa Rich and Old Town is not that good lo... Better to eat at hawker centers. I've never tried Marche.

@Nicky:
Haha.

@SynchZ:
Tony Roma's?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Yes, there's a shop near Ban's place where both of us have chap fan everyday except for Sunday. Forgot its name.
Pike-chan said…
It's always a headache eating out dinner at my place.. both of us are either go here or there... just a meal lor.. eat already then suan lor.
fufu said…
i usually cook myself... my ingredient options... well will buy the cheap veggies :)
William said…
@JJ:
I'm not surprised that both of you don't know the shop's name.

@Pikey:
Like no enjoyment. :P

@Fufu:
A simple meal at home is normally better. :)
Derek said…
I eat curry chicken every Monday lo haha
J said…
No way!!! The vegetarian banana leaf rice... One of the better Indian food outlets in KL... Look around Bangsar, it's hard to miss...
William said…
@Derek:
You're addicted!

@Hdaran:
Ooo... will check it out one of these days.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho