Con-sultants

My client hired a well-known consultancy to manage the project. They are afraid that we might con them, hence they are there to keep tabs on things. Highly-paid to arrange meetings, help users note down problems, push things through and make sure everyone's life is difficult. So professional, forever asking about required timelines and documents. And yet, schedule clashes happen! My six day session got chopped down to six afternoon sessions just because some idiot overlooked it. And so, my time is wasted and we have to rush things. Plus, my users are pissed and I have to extend my stay. Ugh. Consultants.

Comments

Jonathan Tee said…
There is only too many con out outside there....... be patient and think of getting back with your love one.....
Medie007 said…
well... u're getting there. soon enough u can con other ppl too. :P
William said…
@LittleD:
That's how they make money. :D

@JonT:
Love is love. But work is still work lo.

@JJ:
Yeah, extended it by a couple of days.

@Medie:
Hahaha. Then I'll start earning big bucks!
Derek said…
just few more days to go dear! hugs!
Pike-chan said…
It's time to recommend to your boss to fire them off..
J said…
sometimes these 'outsiders' do more harm than good...
nicky05 said…
wah..what a good job consultants had..hahah
Skyhawk said…
Consultant is hired to Con and inSult the client...hahahah...
Skyhawk said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twilight Man said…
Poor William, you are overstaying and one thing lead to another. You will become a PR!!!! Ha ha ha!
Gratitude said…
Roster reminded me of my calculative-slave-driving-biatch ex-boss.
+Ant+
William said…
@Derek:
:D. Filling up my reservoir!

@Pikey:
Not for my boss to say.

@Hdaran:
Haha. Money well-paid!

@Nicky:
Excellent!

@SkyHawk:
Luckily I'm not their client. :P

@Twi:
Yikes! Chap ju!

@Grat:
And yet you thank her right?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho