Bruneian Winter Sonata


DSC01067
Swiped from In a bubble.
Bruneians seem to have a love affair with air-conditioning. Everywhere I go, the temperatures seem to be super low. It's not even that hot outside (the weather can be quite pleasant even during lunch) and the AC is on full blast. One shivers when walking out to the lift lobby. While waiting for my mutton briyani to be served, I warm my hands with a cup of hot water. In my hotel room, even a low setting on the thermostat gets me shivering under the covers (hmmm, thinking of KH's warm body cuddling me). Thank goodness I brought my cardigan along. At the supermarket, even the aisles are chilly. I don't even need to elaborate about the frozen section. Gritting my teeth seems to be something I keep on doing subconsciously here. But perhaps that has a bit to do with work and boredom. Heh. Are Bruneians really that 'warm'? (the cute boys should go green and wear less clothes!). Or is electricity free over here? I shall endeavour to find the answer!

Comments

J said…
Boys wearing less clothes... yum yum...
J said…
Owh, sorry misread...bummer!!!
Little Dove said…
You need to put on more weight! But I'm sure you're already looking good.
Derek said…
I will sure keep you warm at night ... and day!
MrBunnyBan said…
me and hj would suffer there. >.<
nicky05 said…
open the window will still help?
Mr.D said…
Perfect temperature to be emo.
Twilight Man said…
Your mutton meal was enough heat to keep you warm and horny. Amusing to hear that it's cool indoor to this extent. LOL
Gratitude said…
Electricity is cheap gua
+Ant+
Pike-chan said…
Ohhhh... i think i will like it there very much! All the cool weather, lols
William said…
@All:
16 degrees. Fan at full blast.

@Hdaran:
The thought is spot on!

@LittleD:
I need to lose weight!

@Derek:
Hehe. Keep me 'hot' always!

@Ban:
Haha. HJ would love the pace here.

@Nicky:
All the windows are sealed.

@Twi:
The boss was stingy with the mutton. My colleague actually complained and he brought over an extra plate of meat.

@Grat:
Petrol also cheap.

@Pikey:
LOL. You memang...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho