Bedtime Stories

Zzz... snrk... zzzzz... snrkkk!! Yes, my roommate snores. He goes from zero to snoring in 30 seconds. That's quite something, right? (actually KH also holds a similar record) Honestly, snorers don't bother me. Somehow I manage to filter out the sound. Even so, I am grateful that KH does not snore. I don't think I snore either, but I do know that I used to talk in my sleep. Would sometimes sit up in bed and mumble something unintelligible and then shut up. Years back, I had a roommate who did the same thing. One night it would be me. On another night, it would be him. I really wonder if I mumbled out any secrets at those times~~

"mumble.. I masturbated on your bed this afternoon... mumble"

My mother on the other hand, grits her teeth. And it's quite loud! Not good for the teeth le. Well, back to my roommate. His snoring is actually quite useful. Whenever I hear his snoring, I would know that the coast is clear to do some skanky business under the sheets! :D

Comments

MrBunnyBan said…
...just do it in the toilet >.<
Jason said…
omg. do skanky business to ur own, or to him? =="
J said…
How do you get rid of your c**???
said…
ooo~ i m a nightwalker.... ppl say i woke up and clean the house during night time... which i dun knw abt~ haha
Lucas said…
Lol night walker is better than night wanker... :P

imagine waking up in the middle of the night then wank... then sleep... the next day it'll probably be like a wet dream or something :P

ahaha
William said…
@Ban:
Me no likey do in toilet.

@Jason:
My own la... my roommate? Ewww..

@Hdaran:
Hehe. One must always be prepared!

@L2:
Wah. That's great le!

@Lucas:
Hmmm... I sometimes do that in a semi-conscious state. LOL.
savante said…
Surprisingly you actually can get used to the snores :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
I too can sleep with people snoring around me, no matter how loud...so far lah.

Your mum should get a mouth guard
nicky05 said…
One week more then can see ur bf ...hehe
Matthew Gan said…
Haha...

My darling also will snore while he is sleeping ...but it does not affect my sleep ^.^

already have antibody to his snoring sound, used to it ady lu ~~~~ lol
Twilight Man said…
People believed that those who grind teeth during sleep were rats in their past lives! No offense, not my theory! LOL

Did you ever mumbled 4D numbers in your sleep?
William said…
@Savante:
KInda like how I used to study with the telly on.

@JJ:
Yeah, she should.

@Nicky:
Not necessarily.

@Matthew:
Antibody? LOL.

@Twi:
Wow. Never heard that before. 4D? Not sure le. Even so, there's nobody around to decipher it!
Gratitude said…
was he wearing tight undies? :P
+Ant+
Skyhawk said…
I can't stand snoring, and I believe I don't. But, yes, snoring is a good indication that we can start the shanky thing (if any)...hahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho