HPBDY to Moi

I was born in 1980 on the 9th of October. It was a Thursday. Do the math. It was 30 years ago. About a week before that, my mum's water broke a little and she was warded. Streams of pregnant women were wheeled in screaming and wheeled out happy mothers, but my mum was still there waiting for me. The nurses asked:

"What's wrong with her?"

"Ah, paip bocor."


On the night that I was born, I came out a feisty bluish-black bundle. Fast-forward today-- I'm thankful to God for the family and friends around me; the food on my table; the roof over my head; the clothes on my back; my health; and last but not least, my loving boyfriend of more than 3 years, KH. Not forgetting SK my trusty bestie too! I hope that God will continue to bless us and enrich our lives and the lives of our loved ones.

Club 30 is officially open! Please register with the secretary general, SK. :P. Thank you all for the kind wishes. Muacks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday, William!

-Sherlock Holmes
DeluSion said…
Happy Birthday!
carpe diem said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
carpe diem said…
Happy Birthday. May you always be blessed and have your wishes come true. A great and successful year ahead for Moi.
simonlover said…
Well...I'll be joining your group in a few years time -- Til then, let me enjoy my twenties first!! - Hehehehehe! - Happy Birthday, Muacks!
plainjoe said…
Happy Burfday! Many happy returns!
nicky05 said…
All the best in everything.:D

Happy Bday
Cheryl said…
The secretary is bitch n filter strictly ... Over 30 does nt mean mesti dpt join... Pandai2 rasuah ke bodek.. Haha
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday and may everyone be blessed :)
kidz said…
Happy belated birthday Uncle William!! =p

happy always, and be bless with good health and wealth.. muacks!
Anonymous said…
happy birthday!
Twilight Man said…
What a popular guy, so many wishes!

Happy Bird-Day to youuuuu! I bet your head was turned shyly when you came out.
the viennamese said…
Oh no... The first digit of our age ain't the same no more!! Lols.. Happy 30th William. :)
Anonymous said…
happy buffday...welcome to the club...

- passerby :D
Danny said…
tanjobi omedeto :)
welcome to the 30's box :))
Cheryl said…
We all LOVE u my DEAR!!! Muacks
William said…
@All:
Thanks for the wishes!

@Simon:
You memang enjoy setiap kali pergi KL and Bangkok!

@Cheryl:
Fuiyoh, nak makan rasuah lagi! Love you too.

@Kidz:
Uncle?! You have a death wish?

@Twi:
LOL!

@Evann:
Not the same anymore... will there be awkwardness between us now? :P
Legolas said…
You wanna be Hot now?
Bengbeng said…
Happy Birthday, William!
ian-ization said…
Haven been here for quite sometime. I know its late. Anyway, It's now or never..

Happy Birthday from me...

Ian

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho