On the Road Celebrities: Priscilla, Queen of the Highway

A special variation of my LRT Celebrities series-- something I caught on the road. See that super bling-ed steering wheel with red sequins? Really stands out in her blue Viva. See how it sparkles... I really don't how she drives with such a thing on her steering wheel. Imagine sheathing yourself with a rhinestone-studded condom. And wouldn't she be distracted by all that glitter? It kinda passes as something a drag queen might use. Or she could 'pimp' things up with a disco ball hanging at her rear view mirror. So, is your steering wheel accessorized? Is your car colonized by soft toys? Does it resemble a display corner at World of Feng Shui? Please share. :).

Comments

Shake Trees said…
this driver is to be avoided at all cost. :P
Mr.D said…
probably for a better grip?
Ash Godiva said…
i love bling blings but that kind of steering might make me distracted when driving:S
nicky05 said…
Nope, I wont accessorized my wheel, wont display any toy such a distract but I do tie a cross.
Gratitude said…
used soiled coli perhaps?
+Ant+
Bengbeng said…
i really shud get something like that... the accessory minus the glitter.. it can get so hot in M'sia
Legolas said…
My car is probably straighter than the straight people's cars.
Cheryl said…
dear sempat ambik gambar hari tu??!
Skyhawk said…
Can't stand this kinda lady...
fufu said…
cant stop laughing XD
Pike-chan said…
looks groovy too me... something like out from Austin Power? lols
William said…
@-Alex-:
Hehe. Wear shades.

@Koala: @SkyHawk:
What does it tell you about the driver? :P

@Medie:
Looks like you have decided on your birthday present.

@MrD:
Errr...

@Ash:
You can try using little pieces of mirrors. Haha.

@Nicky:
Ah... a cross. I shall peek at your car next time.

@Grat:
Coli?!

@Beng2:
Using fur at the moment? :P

@Legs:
Is it full of rubbish?

@Cheryl:
Of course!

@Fufu:
Wah... such a big reaction!

@Pikey:
Exactly! Groovy baby!
Twilight Man said…
I often thought that the driver's personality is being displayed openly. Mine is loads of rubbish paper and brochures. That's me.
Willk said…
maybe that's typical ladies. One of them are my sister. She put so much girly accessories in her car till sometime when i drive her car to pick up my friends. Everyone will ask me why the car decor till so girly. Gosh! i hate ppl who decor their car too over. Pls be professional when come to car decor, it's the image that your are going to present to public.
William said…
@Twi:
Lots of cash stashed at the backseat too?

@WillK:
At least it wasn't a Hello Kitty themed car. LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho